Phil's Keyboard

I was just thinking about this. What would Phils keyboard look like? So I thought, and thought and pondered and mused and this is a quick rendition of what I think it looks like. Mind you, he does a lot of typing!

:pleased:

Good one Sen :slight_smile: Now Phil, can you take a shot of your keyboard and put it here for comparison? I wouldn’t be surprised if it looked similar :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: thats great sen…

Probably more like this.

what the gel is that?

hahah - good one Sen! :slight_smile:

wait, seeing as that he doesn’t use the letter ‘f’, shouldn’t that f be replaced with the letter ‘ph’? :h:

methinks sen was trying to show the wear and tear on all the keys barr the ‘f’ :sure:

*Originally posted by asphaltcowboy *
**methinks sen was trying to show the wear and tear on all the keys barr the ‘f’ :sure: **

:wink:

lol! That’s a good one! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s a slap phor thor-boy :stuck_out_tongue:

:trout::trout::trout:

lol good job Sen

btw- Phil do you find yourself sometimes using a ph sound instead of an f sound when your talking since you do it so much on here?

isn’t the PH sound the same as the F sound :h:

*Originally posted by fester8542 *
**isn’t the PH sound the same as the F sound :h: **

maybe he is Pilifino…

:beam:

Rev

*Originally posted by fester8542 *
**isn’t the PH sound the same as the F sound :h: **

not always…and you kind use more emphasis when its a ph instead of an f. :puzzle:

*Originally posted by Digigamer *
**not always…and you kind use more emphasis when its a ph instead of an f. :puzzle: **

curious…

can you show me an example of the PH sound (in English) that isn’t like an ‘f’ ?

I can’t think of any is all…

:h:

Rev

1. Awesome pic Sen, that was funny

2. I can’t think of a word that doesn’t have an F sound with PH

3. Where’s the function key that Phil configured as his Quick Ban key for the forums?!

*Originally posted by reverendflash *
**can you show me an example of the PH sound (in English) that isn’t like an ‘f’ ?

Fat - pronounced like fat
Phat - pronounced more like ffat

:P:P

*Originally posted by Phat7 *
**Fat - pronounced like fat
Phat - pronounced more like ffat

:P:P **
No way! … That doesn’t count! ‘Phat’ is the same as ‘Fat’

We also said english, not ebonics =)