Photo Gallery Help

I made a dynamically loading photo gallery with thumbnail buttons that you press and it loads a bigger picture dynamically. The thumbnails are in a movie clip and i added code to make it scroll as you move your mouse left or right. There is one problem I have though. When i press the buttons, it does not load the bigger photo. I do not know if this is because the buttons are placed in a movie clip and it messes up the action on the buttons or if it is something else. If you have any idea, please let me know how to fix it or why it is messed up.

how do you zip stuff? Sorry for not replying, i stopped doing flash for a while. :smiley:

You need a program like winzip or winrar. I recommend winrar

www.winrar.com

Once it’s installed, just right click on the file(s) and select “add to archive” switch it to .zip format and presto-changeo… Magic.

ok i found out how to zip, now to add it to the message. It didnt work though, I dont know whats wrong, but I go down and press the upload button and the thing pops up then i choose the file and it loads the page(pop up page), then does nothing. So how do I know if the thing zip has been attached or not?
:kir:

so how do i get it to attach? i tried, but it didnt do anything

Click the ‘Manage Attachments’ button > in the popup window press the “Choose File” button > choose your file > Click the ‘Upload’ button > wait till you see the filename appear in the popup > close the popup

scotty(-: