Please check my site: by Almondjoyy11

Almondjoyy11
Hello, I would like it if you Join my ezboard! It’s called “The Chat House”. Please come and join my ezboard!!! It will be interesting and fun! I am looking for moderator positions. So if you are interested come on and visit my board!
pub69.ezboard.com/bteen95395

Also I would like it if you joined my newsletter too! Its called “Ezboard Times” its about the latest infomation,gossip,etc. happening through out the ezboard community! If you are interested in joining e-mail me at: [email][email protected][/email]

(This post moved due to misposting www.kirupa.com {mod} Upuaut)

Hey upuaut8,
I’m noticing that you are actually copying the posts and moving it around. Do you not have an option of checking the posts and selecting Move from a drop-down menu below the forum? I’m just wondering…for it could be just an admin feature. I think Moderators should be able to move posts as well. Thanks for moving around the posts.

I dont’ seem to have that if I am moving a post from within another thread… do you believe that you should be able to move individual posts? hmmm I’ll look around and see if I can find that option… thanks for telling me… it certainly didn’t seem right that I couldn’t do that.,