Problem with multiple loader bar project/nested event methods (2.0)

-Flash CS3, AS 2.0----

Alright, so I’m really hung up on this idea for a friend’s photo portfolio site. Where there are 7 galleries of at least 8 photos each. Each gallery will be an external swf. Which begins once all of the photos are %100 loaded. The first thing the user will see in the gallery section, when loaded in, will be multiple small loader bars, one for each externally loaded jpg. External, so that my friend can switch them out and overwrite them w/ ftp when she feels like it. Sure there’s a better way to do it but I’m not there yet.

I can’t figure out a way to make these all work simultaneously. The loader bars. I have a test-run gallery now I’m trying to figure out, once I get it working right I’ll base the real gallery sections after it. So far the 1st of the 3 images I have now gets loaded right when the movie is opened. The other 2 images I can get to load when the corresponding white buttons, on the left, are pressed. Each time a photo is loaded a colored button representing it appears in the upper left hand corner of the swf. Then when that button is clicked it makes the photos visible and swapths depth (so that later I’ll make each fade in over the others no matter what order they’re clicked).
Ultimately I want all photos to start loading once the swf is opened, not with buttons, as I have it now.

So, I need the loader bars to start working simultaneously once the swf is opened/ loaded into the main swf of the whole site. Then, once they’re all loaded to %100, I need the movie to gotoAndPlay(10). For now in this test movie, I’m just trying to make the alpha of the circle in the middle of the swf to drop to 0.

I’m in a hurry to finish this, I thought I’d have this figured out days ago. I’m at a beginner level with all this and my mind has turned into too much of a pretzel, I know I’m overlooking an obvious solution, or my knowledge base is too full of holes. I’ve been searching for solutions here and online but have found little luck. One problem I may have is that I seem to have nested events (3, one for each loading bar) within one onEnterFrame event, at the end of which I want to add code to say "if all photos are loaded to %100, play frame 10 (for now, as a test, it’s "drop circle’s alpha to 100)

If any of you can help me with this problem it’d be a helpful boost. If I didn’t specify my problem clearly enough sorry, I’m really burned out and have fallen into a rut, of thinking of this too deeply in my own baffled terms

a zip file of my problem:
www.briotron.com/multiplephotoloadbars.zip

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

loadbar1._alpha = 0;
loadbar2._alpha = 0;
loadbar3._alpha = 0;

onEnterFrame = function () {
// ^ this encompasses all loading elements… or is in process of trying to
loadMovie(“loadtestimg5.jpg”, photo1.holder1);
this.onEnterFrame = function() {
total1 = photo1.holder1.getBytesTotal();
loaded1 = photo1.holder1.getBytesLoaded();