Product and service based website desperately seeks web Developer with style!

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I have a very special project for a Flash Designer. I have a product website that will have a large on line catalogue. I want very good looking and style from the webpage that gives my website that something extra that speaks about the professionalism and image of my company. I am located in the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Area in China. If you live in the area or feel that something can be done remotely from the web please email me and let me know. Please leave your rates.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Look forward to hearing from you [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]William[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][email protected][/SIZE][/FONT]

How large will this be? How many products? What kind of platform must it be stored on(MySQL,Access,etc…)? Timeframe?

there will be a large number of products proably 1000. I do not know the differnce between the platforms to store on. I would like this done as soon as possible and have a budget from 1-3 thousand USD.

Well if you are desperate I’m guessing the pay is going to be good…?:stuck_out_tongue:

do you have the databse for this, or is part of this project creating and entering the products into the database?