Project 5-1 for dummies

I’ve been trying to do the project at the end of M-5 and I am having difficulty importing the project folder. Just when I think that it imported, I check out index.htm and it’s a blank page. Where oh where did I go wrong?

Hey alienforu,
How are you importing the file? The best method that I found is to simply Import the project folder into your FrontPage Web. All the images, etc. are contained along with the HTML files. Have you tried that method?

Cheers!
Kirupa :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ve tried importing the file but when I select the project file it ends up opening the file to reveil the contents of the file. It won’t let me just select the project file and import it. I’m wondering if it has anything to do with the unzipping process. I used winzip. I don’t know man, maybe I’m just an idiot, but I’m going nuts just trying to import this one crummy file. I’ve tried copy/paste…open file…import file…what else is there? I’m on the brink of just writing it all down and shoving it in the back of the monitor with a pencil. :x

Hey Alienforu,
Hehe, you don’t have to go through all that trouble :slight_smile: When you open the file using Internet Explorer, do you see the content, or is what you see basically a blank page? I am attaching the files for the project below my post, and tell me if you are able to get them working.

If not, reply back and I’ll try to see if there is another method.

Cheers!
Kirupa :rambo: