Question

how do u divide a flash project into frames?

what do u mean? im not sure i understand your question.

Me neither…and don’t use “question” as subject, state what your post is about please.

have u got an .swf…?

and…

r wondering how 2 edit it…?

if so…u can’t…well…i don’t think u can…?

cheers…ben…

oh no im shaking in my boots. im sure im the only one in the whole universe that spams. my god what am i comming to.

and by the way. i know you being super human moderator person but how come you signature can slow the boards up to buggary but no one elses are?

((obviously this will be taken out of context totally))

spam!

^^^
that right there is spamming, please don’t do that again. make your posts (AND ESPECIALLY SUBJECTS) meaningful, or you will be destroyed.

I believe that the guy is asking how to put swfs into different frames and have them work together. Yes?

ok let me clarify. i have a website and i want to have two different frames. now the problem is that this flash frame i have is being used as my background. so i publish it in html format. now i have buttons on the left and a blank area on the right with a little backdrop. now how do i divide the flash document into frames and link the buttons on the left to the blank space on teh right?

ok let me clarify. i have a website and i want to have two different frames. now the problem is that this flash frame

What do you mean by this? there is no such thing as a flash frame. there can be a flash object embeded into an html, and there can be a frame set in your html. If you’re talking about a flash object in one frame of a frameset, then please say that… just so I can have some clarification.

i have is being used as my background.

this I really don’t understand either… what do you mean by “background”?

so i publish it in html format. now i have buttons on the left and a blank area on the right with a little backdrop. now how do i divide the flash document into frames and link the buttons on the left to the blank space on teh right?

Do you mean telling one swf object what to do from another swf object which resides in a different frame?