Quick Question

Anyone know where to register cheap .com’s at?

Or any places that are free hosting with perhaps unlimited space?

Im having problems creating my site due to tha low space provided by geocities…and they dont support CGI scripts, which id like to use.

Just wondering if anyone knows of anyplace.

Kirupa, where did you register your .com at? And host ur files off of? If you dont mind me asking.

Hey R30buff,
I host my site with xo.com (www.xo.com ). I registered my domain with network solutions. When I started this site, there were no other places for me to register. Try asking where many of the people here got their sites registered; I really don’t know of any right of the top of my head. Try cnet.com and search for Web hosts. They might provide you with some more info.

hiya R30buff

www.megabyteinternet.com

cheap ‘n’ friendly chaps…

Uk based though…

k…
b…

To buy, try www.gandi.net , i seem to remember it’s like $10 a year, but it’s in France :slight_smile:
Hosting: depends if you’d accept adds or not, if yes, www.citeglobe.com (in french too) is taking subscriptions from 31st oct. on, you get 100mb …
The French provider Free (www.free.fr) also gives you 100mb + up to 5 aliases (so you can have 600 mb!), no ads…

hey krup, nice footer, btw.

Grrr… i need a www.edwinsart.com cause having a dumb little tripod site doesn’t build mutch credability.