Attached is a fla that moves an image around in a hovering/floating effect. The instructions say to change the parameters to customize. I can’t find the accelfactor variable to change this. Can someone help?
Hi!
accelFactor is in the “move” component. It is set to 2000.
If you click on Frame 1 of Layer 1, within the “a” instance of the movie clip “Aletter”, you will see the component selected along with the registration point of the movie clip. It is set to width = 0.0 and height = 0.0, and is stationed at x = 376.9 y = 196.8 coordinates.
Hope this helps.
soul
Thanks for the quick response! I see it now in the Parameters box. I’m using Flash for one week now and am humbled at how giving the community is.
Welcome!
I am a beginner too and have been greatly encouraged by this community.
Can I get you to look at one more thing? I’ve created a new fla, and inserted the “Float Widget” component, but it’s not playing. Can you tell me why?
Thanks in advance…