Regarding the thread "popup bug"

The popup window script tutorial on Kirupas site is great,
but there’s a slight problem when I want to have several
popup buttons and then copy-paste the script.

The second button will then refuse to open a new window because the first one is still open and seems to have priority. That is in plain: I am unable to open further popupwindows having first
opened one…

How do I make it so that any other button with the same script will
open up a new popup even though the first one is still open?
Hope any of you ppl here can help!

Have enclosed the script below for quick reference

Keep up the exellent work on your site Kriupa!
Kind regards!

Tage Wester
Norway

1. script in blank frame

Movieclip.prototype.openWinCentre = function (url, winName, w, h, toolbar, location, directories, status, menubar, scrollbars,
resizable) {
getURL (“javascript:var myWin; if(!myWin || myWin.closed){myWin = window.open(’” + url + “’,’” + winName + “’,’” + “width=” + w +
“,height=” + h + “,toolbar=” + toolbar + “,location=” + location + “,directories=” + directories + “,status=” + status + “,menubar=”

• menubar + “,scrollbars=” + scrollbars + “,resizable=” + resizable + “,top=’+((screen.height/2)-(” + h/2 +
    “))+’,left=’+((screen.width/2)-(” + w/2 + “))+’” + “’)}else{myWin.focus();};void(0);”);
    }
  1. buttonscript:

}
on (release) {
//customize the window that gets opened
// 0 equals NO.
// 1 equals YES.
address = “cv.html”;
target_winName = “Skøyen”;
width = 897;
height = 667;
toolbar = 0;
location = 0;
directories = 0;
status = 0;
menubar = 0;
scrollbars = 0;
resizable = 0;
//sends data back to the function
openWinCentre(address, target_winName, width, height, toolbar, location, directories, status, menubar, scrollbars, resizable);
}

i have used exactly the same procedure and my problem is different:
I can open as many popup windows as i need as long as I input an absolute url link in the address ("http://www…) but pop up windowds would not work at all when a relative link is used (address = “folder/one.htm”:wink:

I neet it to work with a relative link to be able to show the site on a cd and in no internet connection environment,

Could anyone please help?