Resolution Question... Publish settings?

I have been publishing my movies to match the flash version. Using exact fit. I am working in 1280x1024 resolution, that is my desktop resolution.

When people go to view the site, in 1024x786 i think they need to scroll to view the whole thing. I was wondering what i need to do, so that it can be published as an exact fit for their resolution also. Im not sure what i have to do in publish settings. I just want people to see the page the way i see it… Thanks.

i find it hard to believe that nobody knows the answer to this question. or maybe its just a really stupid question that i should figure out on my own ??? :frowning:

It is not a stupid question, and I guess it is kind of slow around here, so I will give it a go.

Try this in your publishing settings change the settings match movie from pixels x pixels to 100 percent x 100 percent.

What this will do resize your swf to fit the browser window.

Hope this helps,
Matt

Guess what? About half of the people that go to your site will have a screen resolution of 800x600 (www.w3schools.com/browser…tats.asp)..) So those people will not see your site as you see it… if that is your goal.