Results: ZeroMX and Electrongeek 3D in Photoshop Battle

Before Voting, please keep in mind this is 3D <B>IN</B> Photoshop, not using a 3D program. These images were only done using Photoshop.

Vote Away :slight_smile:

Please do not spam this thread… comments/questions are accepted.

I’ll have to wait to get home and look on my monitor :slight_smile: It’s better than this 15in piece of … Go ahead and delete this Lost. I’m just saying I’ll vote later so when is this poll closing?

The poll usually lasts around a week or so.

Wow this is though… I’m going to have to sleep on this one…

*Originally posted by morse *
**I’ll have to wait to get home and look on my monitor :slight_smile: It’s better than this 15in piece of … Go ahead and delete this Lost. I’m just saying I’ll vote later so when is this poll closing? **

you DO know you can delete your own posts? and if your post is the first in a topic then the thread is deleted?

really amazing work both of you but my vote is for electronic geek…its just so visually stunning :slight_smile:

Mak: If you delete your post and it is the first, you will just have an empty thread. I accidently did this before :slight_smile:
It will be empty until someone hits “Reply”

good stuff guys…both are very well done. I like both of them, but one must get the vote…hmmmmmmmmmm…

I guess I’ll go with zero…i think his picture tells more of a story which i dig

tough decision though

*Originally posted by lostinbeta *
**Mak: If you delete your post and it is the first, you will just have an empty thread. I accidently did this before :slight_smile:
It will be empty until someone hits “Reply” **

ah yes i remember a thread where it was empty…i thought it wasn’t loading for me or something!

3d transform in PS is wierd…i can never get things to come out the way i want and so this stuff amazes me…elec can you post a quick tutorial on how you did that effect…?

edit: dam elect i just went to you site and i’m amazed! excellent work!

Thanks Mak, I’m in the process of writing some tutorials, please be patient, they will be posted here at Kirupa soon I hope. =)

Where can I learn how to make an image like electrongeek’s? I’m new to photoshop so where can I find tutorials? Thank you.

There was a thread just posted on where to find Photoshop tutorials. Try checking that out.

http://www.kirupaforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10303

i went with eg cause the colors fit in perfect with the image, i cant really see zero’s so thats what made me decide…

So far it is a tie :slight_smile:

Very close battle.

lost what happens if it ends in a tie?

It keeps going until it is untied… I guess…lol.

i suppose so, or they re battle…

Voting poll will be closed after 30 votes or 24 hours…

Smart :slight_smile:

The vote should close now i assume. :goatee:

Dan, You there?

if I can, welll…

Both of them are bealtifull. The 3D is best defined on Zero´s Work, unfortunately his 3D pieces are not so appealing as the two balls merging out from the wirlwind surface in perfect harmony in Geek´s work.
It´s a very close call, but I´m stick with Geek.:slight_smile: