Hey guys I am trying to do a full page flash site and I thought this would work. It seems like it should. Anyone know an alternative or maybe what I did wrong?
masker.height = Stage.height;
masker.width = Stage.width;
Hey guys I am trying to do a full page flash site and I thought this would work. It seems like it should. Anyone know an alternative or maybe what I did wrong?
masker.height = Stage.height;
masker.width = Stage.width;
Not sure what you are trying to do or what it is that isn’t working…
However if “masker” is a movieclip, height & width should start with an underscore.
masker._height = Stage.height;
masker._width = Stage.width;
/Mirandir
Hmm, I guess I should have been more explicit but you got it. Thanks for the help, I didn’t realize that one would have the underscore and the other would not. :tie:
:: Copyright KIRUPA 2026 //--
``` ```