Site concept opinions

Hello,

Just working on a new layout for my online portfolio and heres the 3rd design ive come up with and i think i like it but im not sure so[ i was wondering if i could get your opinions,

thanks

http://www.nuclearfusion.com.au/untilies%20desing3.jpg

when (if i use this design) i make this, the kinda smoky stuff on the red bit will actualy my a ‘mist’ which il try and make in after effects (just so you know what that it)

I like this one. Although the noise looks a little flat I think you’re on a good route.

Also, I really like the grungy red you have going on but the red on the left side is a little to bright for my liking.

Questions:
What do you plan on doing with the bottom? If you’re not going to put anything down there then centre the main box vertically.

Are you going to add your site name somewhere else? I really can’t read the text of your site name.

Random ideas:

Use some silhouettes of people in funky poses. (I know it’s been done but hey)

Add some grunge to the light grey noise and maybe use a different texture for the top and bottom parts of the light grey. Think lighting?

Great concept, look forward to seeing it finished!

hey, thanks for the comments, great ideas you have canadian man, ill try a few of them, the page is meant to be centeres, its just a jpg image and i didnt crop it properly. Also, would do u mean when u said

“Add some grunge to the light grey noise and maybe use a different texture for the top and bottom parts of the light grey. Think lighting?”

thanks!