Smooth scroller - height issues

Hi,

I found a “Really smooth scroller with decceleration plus” at flashkit the other day. Its great ! ( Link )

But i have one question when it comes to height :

I did as it said in the describtion, but i want the menu itself to be the same size, but now the “puller” moves out of its frame :

Link 01
( I exteded the lenght in buttonmc to -1800, compared to standard -1010 )

Link 02
( height -1010, standard )

If anyone could give me a hint of what i am doing wrong, that would be AWESOME !

Regards,
Simon Sebergsen from norway

I don’t know what is the answer to your query but I got my own one… How do you make this scrollbar in first place? Do you have link to any tutorial or step by step guide?

Thanks in advance for help. (and all the best for your issue :wink: )

~A~

I used this template :

http://www.flashkit.com/movies/Scripting/Scrolling/Really_s-patrickm-7263/index.php

And just mixed around with it :wink:

wow, that is doable… thanks a million for reply. :thumb: