Sometimes, you just gotta love hackers

was that today? to funny!

awww its fixed. i want to learn to hack to test my security and then get really good and be a white hat for a company and be like rolling in dough

I believe it only lasted for two minutes.

so did you find it somewhere or did you screen shot that?

lmao! It’s ok to hack as long as it’s for fun and no harm is done!

yeah, but i see books but cant get them cuase my mom checks out what i am reading…but when i get my wireless home network set up i am going to tell her its to test that hehehe

thats very funny! wonder who did it… might be a google employee :beam:

sometimes google does logo changes, like on holidays, like christmas and stuff

but THEY do it…and this was there for 2 mins so it tells you that it was not intended…

*Originally posted by mdipi.com *
**awww its fixed. i want to learn to hack to test my security and then get really good and be a white hat for a company and be like rolling in dough **
HAPPY~HACKER connection

…burried in there somewhere I believe is a link to become a certified ethical hacker - school in SFrisco

yeah, you’re right. i doubt that google would put something like that up as their logo at all, even for 2 minutes

RelandR thanks that is so cool, i just telnet’ed the comp next to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Just don’t start anything that is either illegal or beyond your ability to undo/repair … read ALOT FIRST

Thanks for that pic Ren - very funny indeed :slight_smile:

I don’t think Google would so openly voice their opinion about the war, no matter what it may be, therefore I believe it is a hack.

Rengirl:

How did you find out about this? It’s hilarious, and well done…

Rev

Yeah… I worked as a small white hat once for a company… So Hackers aren’t always “bad”…

It’s the low life teenager scum bag hackers who hack websties and do ahrm that are bad.

LOL :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

too funny… perfect! :stuck_out_tongue:

haha cool! But i still hate hackers! :slight_smile:

-Mike (-=