Sound engineer site... feedback?

sound engineer site

Hi guys,
i need your feedback to make best this site!!

the most important menu are in english but all content, for now, are in italian…

Thanx http://www.advgroup.it/simoncioni/home.htm

interesting… some parts of this site are fantastic… such as the all areas passes i luv them… brb still playing with site… ok finished, if this is a work in progress im very impressed sound its good images are good and its very interesting to view (always a plus) some things dont work yet but i assume it will all be fixed

GOOD JOB MAN
Peace
P.S i like the preloader

really nice site. very elegant and thematically consistent. I love the hidden content in each pic. Very clean transitions. Generally well designed. I think there are too many pics in the thumb sections that are basically the same. I would use less but make each one distinct.

The only thing I wasn’t crazy about was the preloader for each section. I would kill the perspective plans and use a bar or a number so we can see something is happening. I would kill the wipe as well just to get to the next pg faster.

Great stuff I agree with the comments above. One small thing maybe is to put your sound files in the main movie so that when u click between pages the sound doesnt “drop” - or code in a sound fader between each section. Otherwise its looking GREAT! nice simple clean interface, although hard to find some navigation items … Caio pixi.

thanx for your comments…:slight_smile:

this is a work in progress …
i hope it will like you more… :slight_smile:

that’s really nifty… i don’t know if it was just me, but i didn’t hear any sound at all. but i really like the concept!

i add an atmosphere sound in buffer… !!!
it’s very strange that you don’t hear it…