Suggestion

Ok, check out this flash below. If you press down arrow an MC will appear. If you press down again, another MC will appear. So, when you drag the MC out and then press up arrow, MC will come back into the MC where it belongs. The thing is that I want it to stay outside :slight_smile:

HOW IT WORKS:
Well you see there is an MC in the middle which has three frames.
First one is empty and has a stop action. The arrows have next and previous frame action with telltarget function. That’s how it works.

IF THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE OR HARD TO DO:
I wanna make a create a scene of a cartoon and the thing is…there are 65 MC’s (different characters and stuff to put on scene) and it is impossible to put it all into the stage because there are just too many to drag. So what do to? Any suggestions?

THANK YOU!!

I don’t have an answer for you at the momment… but I would like to say that recreating colorforms in a Flash movie is a cool idea. :slight_smile:

how do you mean?

Are you old enough to remember colorforms?

Essencially they are small plastic figures and clothing, and accessories which could be stuck in various ways on background images. They usually were based upon cartoon characters. It just seemed to me that this is basicaly what you’re doing, and that it’s a good idea. The Cartoon Network has “c-toons”. which are basicaly what I’m talking about.