Swift 3d v1

Hello\rI’m aware that I can’t get a trial of swift3d v2, so I was wondering if I might be able to get a trial version of the first version.\rI’m new to this and I don’t really want to buy v2 until I’ve gained some experience.\r\rAny help is allways appreciated :slight_smile: \r\rSimon

Hey lobstars,\rThere is no trial of any Swift 3D product…including V1. Visit www.erain.com for some more info.

Thanks Kirupa, I’ve since purchased v2, and so far I’m very impressed.\rThanks again\r\rSimon.

you can download a full version of swift 3d v2.0 at\r***************\rso theres no need to purchase\r\r\r\r(If you attempt to post this link again on this board, your ezboard account will be submitted to management for cancelation. You are in violation of your signed contract with ezboard for attempting to post this information. Please reread the rules of conduct for ezboard usage. You will not be warned again.)

********************\r\rThis is where u can download swift3D v1 !\r\r(If you attempt to post this link again on this board, your ezboard account will be submitted to management for cancelation. You are in violation of your signed contract with ezboard for attempting to post this information. Please reread the rules of conduct for ezboard usage. You will not be warned again.)