Take a peak...it's good 4 u

hi all…

i have been fiddling with the main interface of my site…

take a look ‘n’ c what u think…

also…

i’ve had a little fiddle with the flash version…

again…

take a look ‘n’ c what u think…

cheers…ben…:slight_smile:

[title was just 2 temp u all 2 have a look…]

ha…ha…

i forgot to add the link…

www.zerodesigns.co.uk

i think its great. i like the feel of the site. i also like the transition between the flyers and stuff. the only thing i would consider changing is the shapetween for your navigation buttons. other than thta i really like it.

Hi, very nice site!

Question, are you using a 3D program for your sig and the ZERO DESIGNS on you splash? Or is it done with math/actionscript?

restricting resolutions to sites is gay… it removes the fun outta searching pages when u gotta change the res… or u deal with overlap… u gotta fix that bro… otherwise its ok

cheers…

dunright00…

i did the 3d stuff with swift 3d…

www.swift3d.com

iCu MeHoo

my potential customers would love that…??? it is scaled 2 be viewable in both 800x600 ‘n’ 1280 1024 monitors…

b…

what about me? i run 1600 x 1200 on a normal day and up it to 2400 on a artistic day… =] so u shoudl make it independent of resolution… like my ****ty site… it opens up and can be resized to any res… well… kinda… once i fix it it will… the top vorders arent cut off yet so it looks sloppy.

the first thing 2 consider is that not everybody has 21" monitor set at some rediculus res… [ apart from yourself ‘n’ myself ]

and…

the other is that the majority of my customers will be running a 15" or a 17" monitor set at 800x600 [ factory default !!! ] - they will have purchased thier machine through high street retail store and not have a clue about it, apart from what the sales ass. told them…

think about it…

the majority of people who use computers are oblivious to such things as changing the resolution and any basic computer function…basically there r still a lot of techophobes out there !!!

and the industry will keep milking them as much as poss…

rant, rant
rave, rave…

cheers…ben…

heh u still lost me… why not make it auto resize? EVERYONE does it… and it works REALLY nicely… that way EVERYONE is happy not just MOST people… =] THAT was my original thought

iCu…that requires work!..now i dunno about you but i’m WAAAAAAYYYY to lazy to be working on that kinda of stuff. :wink:

i did have a js in the page that auto resized the browser but i can not get the bg jpeg 2 scale with it…any suggestions welcome…

the way i look at it is peps will use their resize handle to see as much as their monitor will let them…

a p$@#$d when ranted and raved on about fat cat computer companies…soz:lol:

if u do have any suggestions as 2 how i can get the jpeg to auto scale i will be more than happy 4 u 2 share it with me

cheers…ben…