Tell target PROBLEMS! SIG!

Ok… This is my problem… Please Fast Reply I REALLY NEEED!\r\rI’ve a swf… we ca call it as A.\r\rIn A I’ve maked a level where I load others SWF whith Load Movie… I call this second SWF as B.\r\rIn B there is a movie clip in the root timeline. it name is C.\r\rIn the root rimeline of B there is anothere mouvieclip called D.\r\rThees are the elements… where is the problem?\rAt the and of D animation I’ve to make a telltarget to control the movie clip C.\rThe problem is that, when D arrived at the and of the animation don’t telltarget C… so the animation don’t starts and sops there.\rI don’t know why… How can I control C by D???\r\rtellTarget ("/C") {\r gotoAndPlay (2);\r}\r\rFor example… this don’t work. \r\rtellTarget ("_root.C") {\r gotoAndPlay (2);\r}\r\rand this don’t work too…\r\rPlease I NEEED a FAST, VERY FAST REPLY\r

if you are putting this in the timeline of D then put\r\r_root.C.gotoAndPlay(2)\r\r\rit works, I tried it. If it doesn’t work then make sure you have the correct instance names on the MOVIEclips

Tanks you … but it don’t work…\r\rThe action that you give me work in the A root timeline and in the A movie clip timeline but don’t in the b root or clip timeline.\rI don’t know why you don’t have this problem!\rEven I’ve to make something like _level1… etc?\r\rIf you think that the problem is in the istance name I tell you that it isn’t, I’ve check it and it is all right.

I’v to use the command “with”???\r(I don’t know how it work)

try changing the _root. to _parent.\r\rsorry about that, I didn’t really read thru your original question, I didn’t realize that C and D were nested in B. When they are nested you have to use _parent instead of _root.\rIt should work, this one worked for me when they were nested.

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!\rIT WORK!!!\rGREAT!!!\rTANK’S A LOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT… NOW I CAN FINISH THE SITE.\r\rYES!!!\r\r

no problem. If you need anything else, just post in here and I’ll try to help.