The Worm That Turned

I have just had a revelation.

It has been bugging me all morning that the worm avatar / footer reminds me of something. And then it struck me:

Earthworm Jim!

Oh yeah i guess it looks a little like him…

Hmm… better make mine a ninja worm then… :stuck_out_tongue:

well not a ninja, but he’s got a headband now!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely right Kit. I had the same revelation, but I was afraid nobody would know who the hell E. Jim was, and then lose all respect for me, think I’m a loser and eventually kill me. :-\

ah come on :stuck_out_tongue:

most people know E. Jim. I always loved it when his sidekick, that little puppy there, mutated and beat the crap outta Jim… lol

hella funny…

I’d have to say Evil the Cat was the best villian. And Heck, with all it’s corporate doodads. But Earthworm Jim was a quality cartoon. Shame it’s not broadcast any more. At least, not over here.

Absolutely right Kit. I had the same revelation, but I was afraid nobody would know who the hell E. Jim was, and then lose all respect for me, think I’m a loser and eventually kill me.

And as for this, I don’t think we could lose any respect for you, pom. :slight_smile:

EWJ was a great game. I didn’t make the connection myself… but I now see the similarities.

The game was good, a friend of mine had it.

I loved the TV cartoon as well, although it hasn’t been on in years, sadly. They used to show it during the summer holidays when I was at school.

What was the other one I liked? Oh yeah, Duckman. BBC2 showed that at about 2am every week, if you were lucky, so I had to video them. But there’s so many I missed!