Theme Parties

Theme parties are fun. You come up with an idea, and you run with it. Like a tropical Christmas party…

You get tropical decorations, couple cases of Corona, lil bit of Captain Morgan, and everyone has to dress in Hawaiian shirts and bright, lively, colors.

That’s what I planned for this weekend, but it’s slowly falling apart on me. People “dont’ have anything to wear” even though we gave ample time to go out and buy something (hell, I ordered a shirt FROM Hawaii online for this party). Other people are blatantly violating the guest system by inviting their friends without asking me and my friends who are throwing the party at our place if they can come or not. People want exceptions to be made, but I’m not going to do that just because their our friends because I had to turn away quite a few people to keep the population down. It wouldn’t be right to tell someone that they can’t come and then go ahead and let someone in who’s not even complying with the dress code.

I’m exremely frustrated with these people. It’s a simple rule. You get free alcohol and a fun time, all we ask in return is you dress in tropical print or colors.

Why do people have to disrespect all the people who put time and effort, and money into making this an awesome party, then turn around and say we’re the bad guys?

Aaarghhh!! :scream:

I think you have been watching too many movies there RussianBeer…

:slight_smile:

And I watch too much family guy. Your point?

‘Ask stewie about his sexy parties’

My point is that frat parties arent just skinny white chicks and kegs of beer!

"Well Rudolf we finally figured out what makes your nose red

Is it pixy dust or Leprocaun tails?

No its a tumor

You mean like a magical christmas tumor?

No a malignant tumor the base of which is lodged deep within your brain

Oh… like a happy special-

Youre going to die."

*Originally posted by RussianBeer *
**hehehe, I like “frat” parties…

Come in wearing jeans and hats from your university, invite some skinny white girls, play some white man blues… **

Best SBemail EVER!!

theme parties?

Pimps & Ho’s
Gangsters
Classic movies
Television characters
Mascots
Pajama
guys & Girls reverse dress

*Originally posted by Phat7 *
**I love theme parties, but as you say there are always those suckerballs who ruin everything… Just tell them to f #$^ off. **
I did tell them to “f #$^ off” Phat! Hey - rules are rules, ya know?! I can’t go making an exception for people just because they’re my friends. Sure that sounds mean, but I’m not asking for much. I told them it’s not because I don’t want them here, it’s just the fact that all we ask in return for a pimpin’ good time is that they dress in theme and they can’t do that for us.

It’s not cheap cold ones and all that we’re getting either, it’s good stuff. We could have just said to hell with it and bought Natty Ice or something else dirt cheap, but we wanted to go all out with this. People can’t respect that, so I’m not going to respect them.

I’d like to see them try and get into MY party! :m:

Gina, you can come :slight_smile: … if you dress in something tropical!

me/ looks for some coconuts :beam: