There is a World Map on your face

[color=darkblue]I was messing around in PS earlier this day with some pass pictures (like the ones you have on your drivers license and passport and such)… Turns out everybody has some kind of map on his face. Here’s how to find it:

• find a picture of your own face (only the face)
  • make sure it is at least 300 x 300 pixels
  • Select Filter > Distort > Pinch
  • select something between -75 and -100 %
  • laugh at the funny picture
  • then select Filter > Stylize > Trace Contour
  • select something close to 120 %
  • hit OK and glance at the map of your face’s world!

Nice eh? Well, probably not, but I was bored and I just thought I’d post this here :beam:[/color]

Can you post an example, I don’t have any pictures of myself :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmmm :stuck_out_tongue:

Muppet

• Soul :s:

[color=darkblue] Soul, what do you mean?

(I’ll post one tomorrow…must sleep…now…)[/color]

There is a Bored Person on every forum :beam:

[color=darkblue]True…True indeed :beam: [/color]

:beam:

[color=darkblue]Hey Soul…Is the guy in my avatar visible to you? Coz someone posted it wasn’t…[/color]

What guy? The little soldier?

[color=darkblue]Little soldier? Well yeah, guess so…Although it wasn’t meant to be a soldier :beam: It’s supposed to be about the same size as the one next to your footer… Is it? (aren’t there a lot of those guys around? is it as big as the others? on my screen it is…)[/color]

Hmmm? Are you talking about the picture of the guys head? In the blue?! In your footer

[color=darkblue]Euhm…NO :beam: Btw, that guy 's me… I’m talking about my AVATAR… There is a little pixelman next to YOUR footer, right? Well, there should be such a man in my avatar too… Do you see it?[/color]

Ooooh! Yeah I see him lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you wearing a soldiers helmet in the footer? :stuck_out_tongue:

[color=darkblue]Lol, finally :thumb: :beam:…
Haha, and NO, I’m not wearing a soldiers’ helmet lol… It’s just some kind of hat I’ve worn for ages… But I don’t anymore now… :beam: [/color]

Well you look like a soldier :stuck_out_tongue:

[color=darkblue]No I DON’T! Now take that back or I’ll fire upon you :beam: [/color]

Is that a threat? :bad:

[color=darkblue]No, it’s a promise :angry:
:beam:[/color]

Bring it :stuck_out_tongue:

[color=darkblue]Allrightie then…
grabs his M16 and rushes off to the nearest harbour to catch a boat heading for England… :beam: [/color]