Throw Stones at Jubba! Do your worst!

Boy, I tell ya, it a tough crowd in here.\r\rpj\r:x

:rollin: Fil

By the way, Jubba, what’s up at the moment looks terrible. I really liked the provious one much much better.

pom 0]

whats up now? I can’t see it because the daily bandwidth has been exceeded, and I can’t log in. If it has a blue background, ignore that. I was trying to do a loadMovie for the background but for some dam reason I can’t get it to work.

Terrible purple, and no background, no logo…

pom 0]

yeah Brinkster won’t let me log in right now…i dunno…i’ll fix it soon, but the bandwidth is exceeded so I dunno…I’ll change the file, but you won’t be able to see it til midnight

I’ll be glad to sell you some bandwidth on a real server…

Doh!
pj
:stuck_out_tongue:
Oh, I forgot to critique you. Ok, your not nearly as attractive as I am. Ha! Want another opinion? Your breath stinks too! :rollin:

Going to see how hideous the site looks now-thanks Pom for the update. :wink:

I need a real server. But I’m broke, so I can’t afford it. Not yet anyway…eventually…

I couldn’t view the hideousness, @#%$. Bandwidth has been exceeded. 12.95 a month for 2 Gigs? What a rip! Get ipowerweb Jubs. It’s a great deal. 15 gigs of transfer, unlimited ftp (not bandwidth) shopping cart, email service setup, autoresponders, frontpage, mimes, SQL, webstats, forwarders, chatrooms, 7.95 a month! It’s a great deal! Check out one of the ads on my page, (of course) and look at their offer. It is the best @#%$ offer I can find anywhere. And everything is so easy to set up, its been a pleasure.

pj

I’m getting the 16.7 Mb per day for free and that gets run up fast. I wouldn’t pay 12.95 for 2 Gb. I’ll probly hook up with ipowerweb eventually but right now even 7.95 a month is too much…

Nice werk! Even with the background that I don’t care for. Good werk. I refreshed the site 167 times until it said that the daily bandwidth was exceeded. Sorry.

pj
:lol:

I was wondering : how did you do that effect in the background ?? I like it very much.

pom 0]

My moneys on photoshop, looks similar to my image from pivotal.

pj

OK, let me rephrase : how did you do it with Photoshop ?

pom 0]

Going against the general consensus here, I actually quite like the orange and red colour scheme. But then, I would - my problem is that I either go for a minimalist approach or completely technicolour.

By the way, have we established how you did that background pic? Whatever. I think it’s cool.

Hey Jubba. Just to let you know… Requiem is the title of a game from White Wolf studios I think. I have no clue if that’s a copy right problem, but they do use the same font for the title of their game supliments as you’re using for his logo. Like I said… might not be a big deal at all, but it might also be worth checking into… just in case.

I like the menu, the subtle animations in the background, and the loadtime. The colors only leave a little to be desired, and even at that, it’s a matter of personal choice. They certainly wouldn’t diswade me from visiting the site.

Upu: Thanks for the info on the copyright issues. I’ll talk to the owner.

Pom: It was done using a filter. Under “Filter>Sketch>Torn Edges” and have the two colors selected. The colors we used were

993300 for the maroon color
B05900 for the orange color

and the images were just pictures taken from our local City hall. Its the best place in the city to skate but we get kicked out and ticketed if we do skate there.

And I have more of the thing done, so hopefully the bandwidth will allow people to view the page today. :slight_smile: It will be uploaded shortly

Ok, I finally got that dam text to load in and the scroller to work, so the main page is pretty much doen. now I have to go thru and make all the individual sections, but here is what i have so far. It won’t change at all thru the day so please, only view it once so I don’t go over my bandwidth allowment…

www10.brinkster.com/jubba…/test.html

:slight_smile: :lol: :wink:

and Upu, do you have a link or anything because I just checked the entire White Wolf website and I didn’t find anything that had to do with Requiem…? I just wanted to see if they had any screenshots or anything like that…

and I checked some other video game sites for Requiem and the only one that came up was Requiem: Avenging Angel…Or was it some other type of game, like card game or RPG?

I’ll find it, but I did remember that the font for Requiem is different than that. got my games mixed up. As long as the font is different, I wouldn’t worry about it. I’ll find the link anyway.

Nice 2advanced like menu, Jubba.
And thanks for the PS tip.

pom 0]