Tony the Tiger

Wow… I just spent 2 hours makin this freaking thing… you guys dont know how complex tony’s freakin head is… geeze… it took forever to get it to curve in the right directions and stuff… It is also really REALLY hard to get nice crisp lines with my wacom tablet. After 2 hours this thing still looks like crap. I’m gonna do a whole series of famous icon pics… this is the first one…

yeah, when i was little i used to draw looney tumnes characters when i was in the bback of the car on long road trips… they always ended up looking like your tony there

hehe, nice

Nice, I have a craving for cereal now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good effort. I’m waiting patiently (not) for my Wacom so I can try stuff like this. :slight_smile:

Kit, don’t forget to put out an order for another Wacom and send it to America, California to be exact. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe… :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure I only got mine because I’m sleeping with one of the blokes who works in the IT Department. And before anyone suggests anything inappropriate, that is my boyfriend I’m talking about. :slight_smile: So because of him I’m friends with all the people who order hardware and software. They installed my CD burner over the weekend, and the tablet should arrive soon.

Can’t wait. I really want to see if these things are as good as people say. How did you find it c!rYx ?

ok tony sucks then?
dang… ill burn him and think of something else to do

what? no one said it sucks…

nice tiger

*Originally posted by Derek *
**yeah, when i was little i used to draw looney tumnes characters when i was in the bback of the car on long road trips… they always ended up looking like your tony there **

I just interepereted that as it sucks… but i was in a pissy mood yesterday so it doesnt matter…
EG, you said you wanted cereal so that means its good in my book!
woo

hmm. Kellogg has 2 g’s lol. My dad werks for them and we got tony all over the haus so i know what he looks like, and thats really good for a frist atempt.

yes!! i spelled the copyright thing wrong… thats always good… oh well… im gonna fix him up in the next couple days…
can ur dad get my some cereal?

thats a pretty cool render bro

score! edwin responded to me… thank you so much!
ha… what a dork i am… but oh well, edwin is the best artist ever.
I’m workin on some others right now… ill be sure to post them later