?

sorry guys, i had changed it by the time you had tried, its hasent got externals, just labels, that are activated by the buttons to turn that animation off if you find it annoying. I had externals running on it, with different little animation everytime you clicked the button but it wasent working so i changed it, h88 told me that it wasent allowed by the marcomedia player. but like lostinbeta said ithought the swf was being used locally as by my address,

I dnt know, anyway website is not up yet, well is. hehe but just for testing , final site not up.

thanks anyway,

PS: please comment on the footer if you guys find it annoying ill take it off.

Ok, I see it now :beam:

It is pretty nice, but you should make that asteroids game playable :bad:

yeah i would love 2, I would need your help with the code though, hehe :smirk:

I ll try it soon, if you can give me any pointers on how, it could encourage me. :slight_smile:

LOL, if only I knew myself.

I am not a game coder. I have a basic idea of how it would work, but I have never done it before.

Maybe I should try… :q:

Or maybe I am just too lazy to :evil:

I know if statements to keep it from going off the side of the screen.

Learn about how to tell what keys are pressed. Things like Key.isDown, etc. Or things like on (KeyPress<LEFT>) or however that goes…lol.

Then as for the enemies… bah, I have ideas, but not really.

i second that laziness, lol, holidays are too fun <:}

i guess you can have make the the ship dragable, and then have a hit state on the ship and the where the sheilds are (under the ship) and have some sort of code generating random sprites falling, and yeah something like that i guess.