Unreal Tournament 2004

OKie smokie! I am deciding if I should get Unreal 2004. So many people say its rockin’. I believe them but a nice confirmation from here would be nice. Is it really an awesome game. EGM has an advertisement and it got mostly 9’s and 10’s out of 10. Is it all just capture the flag or is it like Quake with different modes of gameplay. The bottom line: is it worth 34.99 on amazon.com?

-duck :cap:

I’m a huge fan of the UT series, and I mainly play UT2k3 (I rock at it, yeah, I do :gm: ), but I’ve only DL’ed the demo of UT2k4 and I don’t know if I’m going to buy the full version.

As for your question about CTF, of course that’s not the only gamemode, you’ve also got Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Bombing Run, Assault (<cool), etc… at least if that was what your question was about :slight_smile:

Just the assault-mode made buying the game worth it for me. IMNSHO you should definitely buy it if you’re into 3D-shooters.

It’s a really good game both single and multiplayer. It’s the game UT2003 should have been. The game types are all awesome mixing some classics like CTF and Deathmatch with some new and very interesting ones. The modding community seems to support it quite heavily already so you can find some great mods for it already as well. (see Alien Swarm) I bought it as soon as it came out and I haven’t regretted it one bit.

One word of negativity though, make sure you have a LARGE amount of space on your hardrive. It takes up almost 5 1/2 Gigs on my drive.

oh and if you’re a ut99 nostalgist you’re in for a treat, too - the assault mode is back, better than ever :smiley:

Unreal sucks a lot!, but Unreal Tourament is the best game I can hardly wait to play Unreal Championship 2!!! :hr:

Unreal Championship on xbox live was the best. What are you talking about?

Unreal Championship 2 is now out for xbox. Heard it sucks. Don’t know.

I meant that Unreal for xbox sucked, Unreal championship for xbox was the bomb!

I’ve played the x-box one… can anyone here say SUCKAGE?

I’ll never be able to understand why you’d want to play first person shooters on a console rather than on a pc…

I’ll never be able to understand why you’d want to play first person shooters on a console rather than on a pc…

Im used to playing RPGs with pcs and UT is one of the games. I quite enjoy it and the rocket laucher is a beast. Just dont dont shoot yourself with it. Hey does anyone still play Delta force BHD anymore? I love that game…

Yep - Unreal Championship for xbox was amazing on live. Things happened so fast all you had to do is pick a position and shoot to live lol.

Wait, you think UT is an RPG… Are you INSANE? And no one should every play shooters on a console, it’s retarded.

Anyone here wants his *** wooped in UT2k3 InstaGib? Anyone? :cool:

:beam:

Wait, you think UT is an RPG… Are you INSANE?

fps … jeez.

MAAAN, R YOU INSAN3?! UT ROXXORS |)U|)3, DON’t S4Y It’s AN RP6! M44N!

:sigh:

No, actually i dont like UT. And i wasnt that enthusiastic… jeez