Vbulletin install

Their site is always down for some reason (www.vbulletin.com) Does anyone happen to have the pdf version of the manual to install vbulletin. I never downloaded it :frowning: … If their site does not get back up soon or I get the manual from an alternate source I’ll probably go with phpBB. At least their site is always up.

Thx

Do you mean this: http://www.vbulletin.com/manual/ =) PDF version: http://www.vbulletin.com/manual/manual.zip

yeah but…are you able to get onto their site? I have been getting page cannot be displayed for like 2 days?

i was just able to get on it.

hhmmmm…I cant for some reason. wwaaaaahhh. Thanks guys.

I tried earlier today with no luck… trying now…

nope. I can’t get it either.

thanks sen

ok now I dont feel like a moron…Their site is always down for strange reason. I may just go phpBB…I think they have a money back thing

http://kirupa.rastardesigns.com/manual.zip

man thanks very much

=)

so everyone and their brother is getting/already has a vBulletin board?

no, but i was able to hit the link and i just thought i’d be nice and put it on my server. :slight_smile:

you are nice :slight_smile:

lmao… I hate vBulletin… I’d rather create my own… :wink:

*Originally posted by Marz *
**lmao… I hate vBulletin… I’d rather create my own… :wink: **

really? Its my favorite of the ones Ive used (so far). Do you have an example of other (better) ones? I think I’ve seen like … oh, I dont know, about half a dozen forum ‘brands’ and vB is my favoite. I’d be impressed to see better =)

dude Marz…you rather create everything…hahahahaha…I’d hate to be your wife, youd find a way to program her. and make her more efficient. but I will admit you are **** good…But thanks ya’ll

Sen
I have been planning this forum for like the last 2mos…which why I have not been here recently.

Well… VB isn’t horrible sen… It’s just limiting… I guess as a programmer I would feel limited to whatever they programmed in… And everytime I look at someone else’s programming… it’s usually very sloppy…

I guess you could say I’m kind-a anal when it comes to nice and neat coding :smiley:

Umm… Lemme see. I don’t really know of any others off the top of my head… But when I finish up my version of it… I’ll share it with you guys :thumb:

*Originally posted by DDD *
**dude Marz…you rather create everything…hahahahaha…I’d hate to be your wife, youd find a way to program her. and make her more efficient. but I will admit you are **** good…But thanks ya’ll

Sen
I have been planning this forum for like the last 2mos…which why I have not been here recently. **

lmao

Nah man… Somethings are well beyond even my scope…

And WOMEN in general… is one of those things! :smiley:

*Originally posted by DDD *
**Sen
I have been planning this forum for like the last 2mos…which why I have not been here recently. **

YOU SUCK!

:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t want to see you go. But if you have to grow up and go live out on your own, so be it :frowning:

hahahah…ill still be around…just less. Plus with the pending release of our site…

so dont consider this a goodbye…just a see ya later said like a cheesy soap opera