WarCraft III: Who's Played it?

If you liked Starcraft, youll love WC3 :smirk:

(im guessing everyones played SC :))

When it comes down to it I think SC is still better than WC3. It just seems to play on a larger scale then WC3

I disagree with that =)

Alrhough im a big fan of SC, i LOVE WC3. I just got my copy this past weekend, and its awesome =)

I like the RPG feel to it =) and the editor ROCKS! Woo hoo! =)

Ya but when I think of WC I think epic RTS not a samll scale RPG with a 90 unit limit. How can you have a huge battle with 90 units. Buy the time you get your base set up you don’t have the unit space left to build your big units.

i played it, i loaned my freind Morrowind for it. He stole the W3 from me when i was supposed to get my game back. Now he has both:*( . so i gotta kill him or beat him to a pulp or something.

Warcraft is more of a game of strategy while starcraft wasn’t as much strategy. Warcraft has a more defined countering system with units doing 150% damage to some and 50% to others. You also only have the 90 food limit so that you use your microing SKILL and have units do certain stuff and cast spells and focus fire and stuff instead of just telling 400 zerglings to patrol into the enemies base. Also, you have creeps and heros which adds even more skill and fun. I always use bigger units when I’m playing. at 40/70 food you have a low and high upkeep which causes you to gain 7/4 gold instead of the 10. This allows you to use 40 food early while you tech up and save some gold, then when you get to the higher units, you should have enough gold that high upkeep doesn’t affect you too much and you can get lots of casters and air or big melee units if you’d like.

I seriously doubt blizzard will be stupid enough (well they are making a console game now) to have the 90 food with starcraft. Starcraft was extremely fun and one of the main reasons was the massing of units to totally overwhelm your opponents. The only things I wish they would radically change other than like some units and graphics and all that stuff is letting you use raynor and kerrigan and heros in multiplayer and the countering type of system like in Warcraft so you have to change your tactics occaisionally to compensate for what the other guys doing. And have 5 races :). 3 is good, 4 is better, but 5 would be insane. Zerg, toss, terran, xel’naga, and maybe mutant kerrigan race or something.

the game rocks

kirupa if u need someone to play with, my name is SMURF24

whisper me or something on bnet
i own …hehe

5 races would be good but I don’t think you could use the xel’naga for the same reason blizzerd removed the demon race from WC3. It would be to hard to balance them with the other races. Although in the story line of SC the zerg did wipe out the xel’naga race mabye it would be possible.