Warped tour

Anyone get a chance to check out the warped tour? Any good sets to check out. Im traveling up to NYC this weekend for the Randall Island show.
Definitely gonna check out Thursday, Taking Back Sunday, Boys Night Out, and Avenged Sevenfold. Any suggestions on good sets?

i suggest front row. :slight_smile:

:frowning: its wednesday here… ie tomorrow… ie in the middle of the week… ie a work day … ie the intern is going but not me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My Friend Jordan went. I guess it was a good show.

Should be a blast, good place to hear new bands. Never been to NYC either. :thumb:

one of my friends went and had a blast… man, there are so many good bands there i wish i went.

Way too much pu$$y trendy emo garbage on the warped tour anymore. If you go to the tour, see these bands: Anti-flag(see them at least twice), atmosphere(real hip-hop), Bad Religion(uhhh, they’re Bad Religion and Brett has more talent in his left pinky fingernail than Blink182, good charlotte, yellowcard, new found glory and all those other nancies combined), The Bouncing Souls(just because), Flogging Molly(because they’re a Guinness soaked musical body blow), Guttermouth, The (international) noise conspiracy, Lars Fredericksen and the Bastards, Non Phixion(more proper hip-hop), NOFX(if you have to ask why, you’re fired), Pulley(Strung Out and Face to Face are alright and ten foor pole sucks, but if you add the one decent band member from each one…), Simple Plan(wait, nevermind, they suck bawls), Tiger Army, and…The Vandals

i went. it was alright, but some of the bands were just butt. yellowcard was cool.