What I need to do to sleep better? My bad sleep is reflected on work and life.
- Try to sleep in a dark enviorment.
- Put all your gadgets in other rooms when sleeping or turn them off and away from your sight.
- Have a good quality cushion and mattresses. It helps alot!
Sleeping well directly affects your mental and physical health and the quality of your waking life. So you need to pay attention to it. I can recommend some tips for you:
- Try to go to sleep and get up at the same time every day.
- Avoid sleeping in—even on weekends.
- Be smart about napping.
- Exercise during the day
- Spend more time outside during daylight.
- Avoid bright screens within 1-2 hours of your bedtime.
- Limit caffeine and nicotine and avoid big meals at night.
Also I recommend to pay attention to your mattress, if it is old you should replace it. If you don’t know what to buy here is a good blog which will help you.
All of Tarturo and dwivedithedev suggestions are the way to go! If you have difficulty doing all of the suggestions at once, start with consistency and no sleeping in on the weekends. Once you achieve that, the rest becomes easier.
Try relaxing Breath:grinning:
Close your eyes
Breathe in for 4 counts through your nose
Hold your breath for 7 counts
Breathe out for 8 counts through your mouth
Repeat this 3 times