Website Help

Hi, I have designed a small website for a band. I am having a few problems and would be interested in paying for some help to fix it. The site is very basic. I was attempting to redesign the site for www.quintusmusic.com/. I have started it in all flash at [url=“http://www.quintusmusic.com/jamar2.htm”]www.quintusmusic.com/jamar2.htm

As you can tell…there are many problems with the flash site. First of all, the load time is horrendous. Secondly, certain areas dont work. The lyrics page is supposed to have a scroll menu with all the titles. When you click on a song title, it is supposed to generate a variable number, move to the next frame, and then load a dynamic text file with the lyrics according to the variable number. When I run the lyrics.swf alone it works perfectly; unfortauntely, when I use the preloader (which loads it into a loader), it seems to not function correctly. I believe it is onyl launching one frame. Anyways, I would be willing to pay for some extra help ASAP in order to get this site up.

The lyrics files are posted
www.quintusmusic.com/lyrics.fla
www.quintusmusic.com/pllyrics.fla (this is the link the menu goes to…it contains a loader component which then loads lyrics.swf)

Please let me know if you are interested.

Hi, I have designed a small website for a band. I am having a few problems and would be interested in paying for some help to fix it. The site is very basic. I was attempting to redesign the site for www.quintusmusic.com/. I have started it in all flash at [url=“http://www.quintusmusic.com/jamar2.htm”]www.quintusmusic.com/jamar2.htm

As you can tell…there are many problems with the flash site. First of all, the load time is horrendous. Secondly, certain areas dont work. The lyrics page is supposed to have a scroll menu with all the titles. When you click on a song title, it is supposed to generate a variable number, move to the next frame, and then load a dynamic text file with the lyrics according to the variable number. When I run the lyrics.swf alone it works perfectly; unfortauntely, when I use the preloader (which loads it into a loader), it seems to not function correctly. I believe it is onyl launching one frame. Anyways, I would be willing to pay for some extra help ASAP in order to get this site up.

Please let me know if you are interested.

im interested.

contact me on aim:

vivid ambience

if not:
[email protected]

best contacted with aim :slight_smile:

MSN: [email protected] if you don’t have MSN messenger just mail me at [email protected]

cool double post, i love those.

I don’t. Threads merged.