Well ? What do you think?

I’m not afraid to take any crap from you guys - as I said I’m here to learn. All of you are probably a computer “geeks” and spend countless hours in the front of your monitor trying to do your best or just BS’n.

I am totaly confused. Yeah I spend a lot of time in the computer. I also really enjoy design and if you want to stand a chance in this realm you better plan on becoming pretty “geeky” yourself. Furthermore, if you want to “learn” you should look at some good sites and emmulate color layouts and such. And if you are going to have a online biz and care about learning you should learn what these letters mean “RTFM”.

Lay off the vodka, Vodka

amen

[COLOR=red]Well if you are asking it could be:[/COLOR]

[U][COLOR=#0000cc]RTFM - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=-1]1. RTFM is an initialism for the statement "Read The **ing Manual[/SIZE]
2. or maybe ----- Revo The F…g Mo…n ---- sorry but you ask for it.
I hope I won’t get kick out from the forum ???
;)**

I love that you Wiki’d it. That’s amazing. I am at a total loss for words. You got me with the clever integration of my name into the acronym. Try this:

http://foldoc.org/?RTFM
Hope spending this much time staring at a computer screen insulting me hasnt taken up too much of your learning time :slight_smile:

This is the best way to make friends :thumb2:

huackhhh [whisper]throws up on site =( [/whisper]

Its funny how the playing fields shift in life. When I was a kid the jocks made fun of everyone who wasn’t as good in sports. The geeks who used to suffer haven’t learned mercy over the years and now they do the same. Why? What is the point? What do you get?

He’s new at flash, he has 14 posts what do you expect? Rather than ***** like a bunch of elitists pricks, why don’t you try to give him a bit of the help that he asked for?

You guys are all great at web design. Flash, PHP, photoshop, aftereffects etc. The list goes on and on. But why the hell do you have to **** on someone who is just starting?

//Brain fart. Sorry

Its funny how the playing fields shift in life. When I was a kid the jocks made fun of everyone who wasn’t as good in sports. The geeks who used to suffer haven’t learned mercy over the years and now they do the same. Why? What is the point? What do you get?

He’s new at flash, he has 14 posts what do you expect? Rather than ridiculing him like a bunch of elitists pricks, why don’t you try to give him a bit of the help that he asked for?

You guys are all great at web design. Flash, PHP, photoshop, aftereffects etc. The list goes on and on. But why the hell do you have to abuse someone who is just starting?

[ot]edit much[/ot]

THANK YOU Sergio,
I needed that more than VOdka ( and I don’t even drink - lol ):sure:
But maybe this is the time to start ???:shifty:

Nah Soig, look at his posts. For what he has posted, we’ve given him decent advise. To read some tutorials.

Here we goooooo again :hangover:

dude. did you read the whole thread? everyone was trying to implement suggestions and vodka got hostile each time. I would never expect someone starting out to be an expert at all! In fact I am no expert or elitist at all. I am very much still learning and posting originally to try and help.

ps…you posted your post twice. If you want to delete …ah nevermind.

I think you should consider to talk time out and look for tutorials on design, color schemes and other design concepts. The first page should be redesigned, i dont like those bold colors and the background! The forum is like any other, but i have seen ones with better graphics. This sounds like ebay and for that i think people would trust a larger company arther than this, but if you fix it up and make it look professional, you might be a little competition to big companies like ebay.