Designer community

Hi! ii want to create a young designer community (max respect for Kirupa) and i won your collaboration,if u won help me i’m very happy!
this is th site:
www.designlegion.tk
thanks everyone!

*Originally posted by MrMass *
**…H311y…my msn is [email protected] some clasified information for you on msn instead of here.:bad: **

Why u are :a: ?i posted here ‘cause here we talkin’!:pa:
if u have something (fla.movies or forum )for design legion tell me and i’m going to msn!:slight_smile: :wink:
if’re ok? like u say:“peace!”

We all have cry when “the simulation program by Nikini” has go out!:pa: :smiley:
NIKINI doesn’t accept th critics,'cause th thing that we say are for your future experience!
goodbye!:trout:

Nikini I love You

You Werent In But Now You Quit :slight_smile:

sheer genius :smiley:

:))
ohh…sorry, oki

this thread is long and is getting confusing…what is the deal? Is this a site between the 3 of you or a community? If it is a community why is Nikini out?

Nikini- I think you need to stick around, your design skills need maturing and you can learn from the gang here. No Love lost. Mr. Mass’s site is tight so obviously he has some skill VA I am not sure about. BUt everyone here can help you in future endeavors.

Maybe later dude…I have the coolest idea on my web site but i don’t have the program or the technology possible.

nikini you’re out if u want it!:stunned:
But you can enter in this community every moment we help u if want it, but u must accept th various critics :slight_smile: ok?:bounce:
U need a time and u need some program, u’re not a loser

*Originally posted by Nikini *
**Maybe later dude…I have the coolest idea on my web site but i don’t have the program or the technology possible. **

If u only knew how many ideas I had but no people and no technology to develop it…that’s why my opinion towards graphic design communityes like kirupa or design legion (when is finish) is big…would help me make these ideas become reality…that’s why I’m here…

anything new?

I need a forum for design legion,if u have something, post me!
'cause i can’t go on! HELP ME! mr.mass, visual aid, blast boy… :puzzle: :ogre:

wut is your budget for one?

Hey hey,

this sounds like a great Idea, count me in, I will help you with any graphics or Flash MX help you all may need.

The downs are…
I think the pop-up isn’t good because many have a pop-up blocker (like me). Maybe you would consider making the site in HTML? It is hard to make a tutorial/community with Flash.

Count me in all the way guys, great idea. :slight_smile:

If you are going to make a forum vBulletin is the way to go, it costs 160 dollars for a lifetime of use or 80 a year.

I am very good at setting up phpBB 2.0.6 (free) but vBulletin is much better.

*Originally posted by datapimp *
The downs are…
I think the pop-up isn’t good because many have a pop-up blocker (like me). Maybe you would consider making the site in HTML? It is hard to make a tutorial/community with Flash.

Count me in all the way guys, great idea. :slight_smile: **

the site is DESIGNLEGION.tk i want to make this in flash,but i need a forum 'cause without it i can’t make the various competition and the various identikit of th members that join it, i’dont know php language, help me!;( :ne:

well a. you can use a flash forum (I hate all Flash forums) or just give in and make it HTML.

I think XHTML or HTML is your best bet.

P.S. If this thing goes under I got dibs on that emblem. lol

hey check this out :slight_smile:

http://script.digichina.net/guestbook/guestbook.htm

peace

*Originally posted by MrMass *
**hey check this out :slight_smile:

http://script.digichina.net/guestbook/guestbook.htm

peace **

hey Mr.mass i need a forum, why u let see me a guestbook in flash?:sure:

H311y if you send me a PM with the server info I will setup phpBB2.

If you want a Flash Forum I have one.

*Originally posted by H311y *
**hey Mr.mass i need a forum, why u let see me a guestbook in flash?:sure: **

I like the way it functions…maybe just to give u a better idea…I liked the user icon idea…dunno