What did you get for Xmus

Hoi

I didn’t get things that cost alot like some of you might but…

well i asked for floppy’s got 2 boxs…you can’t get enough of those. :sigh:
Ialso got an alarm clock and the best of all :smiley:
“Flash mx game design” book by Jobe Makar

So wat did you all get and marry xmus :?)

I dont know yet, but I hope I get the two towers extended version. It was really hard not to buy that myself all these long long months as it stared at me in the stores as I shopped. “buy me sen, BUY ME SEN!” it kept calling out to me. I CANT! I JUST CANT! …but I want to… my precious… WHAT TO DO??? ARGH

I got coal… :frowning: . Just kidding, I got a digital camera! Which is great because I really needed one. Anyways, I have 1:45 hours of chrissy left so Im gonna go enjoy it.

http://www.packardbell.co.uk/products/node1601.asp?partNumber=P862000601#

:wink:

wow packard bell is still around?! uh i got an iPod and some cloths :thumb:

flat screen (2nd monitor)

I posted this earlier today around 3am its at the end of page 1

http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42772

i got a $700 tool box filled with all types of toys!
Sweatshirt
Armoral gift pack.
Xplod Speakers (4X) $400
$15 gift card
Movie passes
sweatpants
etc.

i love christmas :love:

*Originally posted by trendax *
**wow packard bell is still around?! uh i got an iPod and some cloths :thumb: **

Yeah… my parents work at Oracle so they could get me a cheaper PC with PB.

and now I’ve got a 19-inch CRT monitor as well… fun :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

iPods rock :thumb:

I didn’t get any electric stuff yet ;( But I am still waiting for the present of my uncle :slight_smile:
My mum bought my a designer jacket for 200$ !?! Ah don’t wanna have a jacket like that, I don’t think it is any useful to have a jacket for so much money ;( She said she couldn’t return it, so well… And I got a lot of snowboard clothes for my trip to the mountains :slight_smile:

I got:

Some winter stuff, like gloves and hat
A pair of VickFirth 7A drumsticks for my drumset
A Pacific Double kickdrum pedal
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
The New Blink 182 cd << I like it :slight_smile:
Cologne (spelling?)
some laser lock thing
a Hoody
Long Sleeve shirt
socks/ boxers
Blue Streak /dvd

I might have forgot something, but owell! I still LOVE christmas!:love:

I got
a mouse (computer mouse - not animal)
some underpants
Alien Quadrillogy DVD
and ARBY’s MONEY!

Heres what i got::

NFS underground (PC)
Espn Basketball (ps2)
Ultimate Jordan Set (dvd)
Jordan to the max (dvd)
some money.
and clothes.

thats about it :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue: sen, I just went to Arby’s yesterday. Can’t get enough of their curly fries :drool:

Anyway, I got a lot of twenties ($$$), an electric toothbrush (i’ve always wanted one too), some clothes, etc.

I’m not through yet as I still have relatives to visit :wink:

[size=7][color=red]M[/color][color=green]e[/color][color=red]r[/color][color=green]r[/color][color=red]y[/color] [color=green]C[/color][color=red]h[/color][color=green]r[/color][color=red]i[/color][color=green]s[/color]t[size=1]whoops[/size][color=red]m[/color][color=green]a[/color][color=red]s[/color][color=green]![/color][color=red]![/color][color=green]![/color][/size]

oh yes, I got a toothbrush too =) - wasnt electric though. Its tradition that everyone gets a toothbrush in their stocking :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=7][color=red]M[/color][color=green]e[/color][color=red]r[/color][color=green]r[/color][color=red]y[/color] [color=green]C[/color][color=red]h[/color][color=green]r[/color][color=red]i[/color][color=green]s[/color][color=red]m[/color][color=green]a[/color][color=red]s[/color][color=green]![/color][color=red]![/color][color=green]![/color][/size]
© thoriphes

I got 2 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts, and mini 6-hour hand warmers …

The only thing I’m keeping are the hand warmers.

Soooooo bummed about Christmas this year - so bummed.

Lot of money to save up for mac

and my dad made our ooolllldddd Bondi Blue iMac have a new motherboard (G4) and now it runs like a dream! (except the 4 gb hard drive :P)

OS X Panther for the iMac (to help me wait while I save up for the new mac)

and other stuff…

I got…

Sweatpants

Boxers

Jak and Daxter

Need For Speed Underground

Yay!

256 Mb Mp3 stick

Animal tops

O’neill Boxers

lots of socks

Boss shirt

Dan Hechter Suit

new web cam

new dESC mIC

1GB RAM

and a couple o toys

I got a set of headphones.

I hate this day!

it has always been full of disapointment, and this year hasn’t been any different.

Rev