What did you get for Xmus

I got a radio pen, Super Smash Brother Meylee, a stuffed dog, Simpsons 1st season, and some money. (But for Chanukah.)

*Originally posted by lostinbeta *
**I got…

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764535617/qid=1067748477/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_5/002-4574786-6152817?v=glance&s=books

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764516922/ref=pd_bxgy_img_2/002-4574786-6152817?v=glance&s=books

Sweatpants

Boxers

Jak and Daxter

Need For Speed Underground

Yay! **

good books lost :wink:

those taught me PHP and MySQL from scratch =)

I got a CD and a shirt. :hat:

me’s got:

X-Box with Medal of Honor and Star wars.
6 shirts (nice ones too)
2 pairs of hurley pants
$100 gift cert. to Mainland (clothes)
slippers
a sweatshirt

you’d think i’d be most excited about the X-Box, but i like the clothes soo much more. I love shopping for clothes too, so the 100 gift cert. is gonna be awesome. This was the first year ever, that’d i haven’t been too excitied for christmas, wierd :h:

Woah guys, it looks like Phil speech was lost on you all. :sure:

Oh well, even though this year I got a good present this christmas, an old graphic tablet, I am happy I wasnt the only one with mediocre presents.

*Originally posted by RussianBeer *
**Woah guys, it looks like Phil speech was lost on you all. :sure:

i read it :beam:

*Originally posted by norie *
**This was the first year ever, that’d i haven’t been too excitied for christmas, wierd :h: **
As you get older you feel less and less excited about days like Christmas. What pretty much phil said (most of the first part :stuck_out_tongue: ) is right, you realise that its not about the gifts its about sharing some holiday spirit with your family and friends.

My family asked me what i wanted, and to my suprise i couldnt come up with any answers. Anything i wanted was too pricy to ask my family to get it, so i would get them myself and even those were questionable on if i should get them. I’m pretty happy about what i have already.

So Merry Christmas, hope you all have/had a great day.
:slight_smile:

-2 PS2 games (Socom 2 and Max Payne 2, but my PS2 is in the shop, and im currently trying to rent one…)
-movies. i got the Indiana Jones DVD set, so that will keep me occupied for a while. I also got the Scarface Special Edition, and my friend got the huge box set. and Two Towers.
-money. Ive got a few things i need to buy, and im gonna try and take advantage of some of the sales, and our new comp. comes in soon(friday or monday). I didn’t really ask for much, since a new computer was really all i wanted.

hope everyone else had a good christmas!

I got a whole bunch of clothes,
a new CD player,
and a new rifle (RUSSIAN SKS)

Merry Christmas!

Nothin’ and noone can expect anything from me, Christmas suck it’s just a cheap exploit.

Runs through forum yelling "GBA sp!"

:beam:

*Originally posted by Vepr *
**I got a whole bunch of clothes,
a new CD player,
[color=red]and a new rifle (RUSSIAN SKS)[/color]

Merry Christmas! **

huh? :h:

*Originally posted by Kitiara *
**Runs through forum yelling “GBA sp!”

:beam: **
pfft, old news… :stuck_out_tongue:

[SIZE=1](i got Final Fantasy Tactics for it this year… cba to type out the other stuff I got :P)[/SIZE]

how did you know were you secret Santa?

*Originally posted by Vepr *
**I got a whole bunch of clothes,
a new CD player,

Merry Christmas! **

Should we be worried?

Originally posted by Vepr

… VERY afraid!

Yeah, I quoted it like four posts ago and noone reacted.
Don’t be surprised if he pops up behind you now, I warned you.

some Clothes, the most recent Darwin Awards book, Halo & NOLF 2, a cd (alexisonfire), dvds (The Italian Job and LOTR:Teh Two Towers), and a digital camera. Also I got some slippers that say “Don’t Slip!” and have a picture of a banana on them from a friend.

I feel so deliciously spoiled!

*Originally posted by Coppertop *
**Italian Job and LOTR:Teh Two Towers), and a digital camera. Also I got some slippers that say “Don’t Slip!” and have a picture of a banana on them from a friend.

I feel so deliciously spoiled! **

You’re friend has an un parelleled sense of humor