What Flash can you have done when money is no limit?

Yeah it’s kinda cheesy…

Reminds me of NURV

But if I had the design skills it’s the exact sorta crap I would make… :frowning:

http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/innovation/yourpotential/main.html

The music flows great, I just might rip it out. :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm, don’t like the music that much.
it is the exaggeration of an intro music cliché.

ah the microsoft sugar coated media… reminds me of that friggin windows hill desktop with a perfect green and a perfect blue…

“Microsoft, your potential…Our passsion” hahahahhaha

That’s not a bad animation at all. Reminds me of the old Macromedia Flash Video demos.

Your potential, our security holes (by njs12345) :wink:

When they show that doctor (“Creating oppertunities for everyone”) I think they should have a Black Hat hacker there…there seems to be lots of opertunities there.

That is a great animation. Very soothing and very well done.

I think it reminds me of the movies you see about the future for some reason, like “this is where we are going” I don’t know. Maybe it was because I saw I, Robot last night :slight_smile:

Either way, I really like it.

ROFL how true :stuck_out_tongue:

Do they mention anywhere which company created that? If it was MS’s own web dev. team, I’m impressed.

I couldn’t see anything and I checked the HTML source…

I think it is beautiful…

Everything just fits together perfectly.
Sound
colour
graphics

Nothing seems to stick out at all…

I can’t think of the word that encompasses what I think of it… oh well…

it’s GOOD will have to do. :slight_smile:

:lol:

I really liked how the background image blended in with the rest of the animation. The icons they used, the font of the volume slider, the hover effects, etc. are all extremely GOOD.

I’m amazed this isn’t ripped off Apple’s site.

Seemed like a good corporate intro. Music fit the style and the voice actor was good. Some of the animations and effects could be done a little better, but overall that was pretty good.

Kirupa, we should make one for this site. I’ll go into the studio to lay down the voice track.

lol Ethan - there is really no need for one on this site :slight_smile:

yeah, kirupa doesnt need one because he doens’t have to brainwash people into thinking his site is good. :wink:

I know, jus tthought it would be good for the propaganda page and would be a good way to put a few of the awesome people together for a nice little community project.

Nice new Avatar Red :wink:

:smiley: thanks. i think it would be nice to have a community project your right on that one. maybe you can come up with an idea for kind of a mass colab? :thumb:

in any case - ur voice is mine buddy. “i heard about this thing called the internet with this site called redgolgi” …