What font is this?

I haven’t been here on the Kirupa forums in years but I return to appeal to the community: what font is this? I made this like a year ago for a website but can’t remember what font it is. I’ve been to a few font identifiers online and checked every font on photoshop to no avail does anybody know what this is?

Never mind it’s Chitown NF Regular from 1001fonts.com

Case closed!

1 Like

Haha, glad you found out what it was. How did you find it? Did any of the online font recognizers end up working?

:stuck_out_tongue:

I actually was looking for a new, similar font on 1001fonts.com and in my search this popped up. Sadly the fond recognizers did not work. I’ve never had success with them, I think we may still be a few years off from having a really good free online font recognition system (but I have no idea).

Also I think that since this is not a major font from a major type foundry it may have been harder to recognize. Honestly I doubt it’d be in any of the font identifiers databases.

There used to be one called what da font which I seem to remember worked reasonably.

Actually myfonts.com buy them, but the service is still available and in 99% cases works smooth. I’m always using this tool, before I asked for help on some forum.

This is not just some forum, this is the Kirupa forum!

1 Like

Yeah, sorry about that :wink:
Especially here!