What is a digital booklet?

I’ve seen on iTunes that for some albums you get a digital booklet with the purchase of the entire album. What is it and how do you use it?

Thank you.

It’s simply the booklet for the CD in PDF format. More here.

They suck and are a waste of money. Think of it as nothing… don’t consider it as part of the CD, as it’s crap. :stuck_out_tongue:

better follow nokrev:)
search for the lyrics instead:P

I have a widget that’ll download the album art and lyrics automatically when I go to Dashboard. :thumb:

Thanks for the info/link.

As far as album art, any song I’ve downloaded through iTunes has included the art, even if it’s just a single song. But I’m sure you knew that.

Yeah, but most of my music is from CDs. :wink:

Thanks for the link/info!

I don’t see how they are a waste of money. The only time I’ve seen them available is when you buy an entire album and there is no price shown for the digital booklet. So you usually get 12 songs for $9.99 and the booklet for free.

I just looked at the one I got with my last album purchase and it was just some pics/thank you’s/credits. So it was kinda pointless, but for those who like to flip through the booklets when they buy an actual CD, I can see the point of them.

Sorry about the double post.

And yeah, it would be nice for CD’s you already have. But I don’t think I have that option on my PC. Oh well.

No, I mean if you had the choice of buying four songs from the album, and you thought you wanted the book, you shouldn’t buy the album. Its presence shouldn’t affect your decision to buy the album or not.

I see. Yeah, I agree with that 100%.