What's your sn mean?

Mine was just some name I made up when I was really really little that I though sounded really cool. Doesn’t have the same ring it used to, but I still like it.

I always think of Krillin from Dragonball Z whenever I see your name. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate it when people say that. When I came up with the name, I was 6 or so, and had never ever heard of or seen Dragonball. We didn’t (and still don’t) have cable/satellite so I didn’t even get the channel.

I think of Klingon. I dont know, I think Im way off :trout:

Ok, although seemingly blatent. My name actually holds some form of meaning.

A long time a go in a house far far, down the street. My freind curtis and i had just bought “Starcraft” This game amazed our little hearts. And we decided we needed a “clan” because that what all the COOL gamers were in. The the “Source” clan began, we all put our favorite food in front of the word Source. And thus, sushisource was born! WOW! Clan -IT- is my new clan, curtis moved away a few months ago.

Oh. Well, I’m sorry. I can’t help what I associate names with though. If it helps, I associate my boyfriend’s name with Genghis Khan. :h: Anyway, Krillin’s one of my favourite characters. :slight_smile:

Ethan Michael is my sons name.

He doesn’t exist yet, but I’m working on it.

Spybreak is the name of a song by Propellerheads

some of you may remember it from The Matrix, when Neo & Trinity go through the metal detectors and all hell breaks loose.

Same… 'Cept my last name isn’t Eilsoe… :sigh:

Oh that’s a tight scene :beam: :thumb:

Real name Drew, then a song came out by Shyne (“Bad Boy”) which contained a lyric about spree killer Andrew Cunanan. So my friends start callin me Cunanan, then it morphs into Drew Nanan, then finally into Drew Nasty. Don’t ask me how they come up with this stuff, they were probably hangin with Reeeeef! :lol: None of my friends go by their real name.

Hey! That’s reefer profiling. And I resent that.

Duck was a guy who taught we alot about computers and irc and just so much junk, so he lives on in my nick…so simple.

Real name’s Danial. My cousin calls me Danii

Denial - is not just a river in egypt.

Danial, mmmmm, never heard that name before, míne´s Daniel, very similar…BTW, love ur footer Danii! :smiley:

my name’s similar to berkowitz, actually. just take out the b and the erkowitz and replace it with “thoriphes” and you get my name.

wow, ur right! I didn´t notice that! :huh:

HAHAHHAHAHA thor i love you

sushi i see somthing alike in our choosing of screenames, but i can’t pull it out :book: