What's your sn mean?

yippie :P:P:P

Mines is … I don’t know ? I guess its just I like this name. Its my internet “Handle” :wink: that I go by.

on kirupa forums i had two screen names

Mxwarlord- it was during the time i bought wcIII and i was reading up Sun Tzu the art of war (BUY IT NOW IF YOU HAVN’T IT’S A REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD READ!!!) and since flash mx owns i used that mx warlord

later on i continued loving wcraft so i just kept the mx but switched to necromancer(favorite unit in game) necromancers are so deadly. with a group of 3 full meat wagons and 2 troops of necros you can pwn an entire base easy. my whole computer pzzt’s out when i summon all the skeleton warriors. it’s the fastest easiest way to make a massive cheap army.

reeeeeeeeeeefeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr!! :stuck_out_tongue:

reefer! reefer! reefer! reefer!

:P:P

j/k man :love:

Lol I don’t mind :P.

I have like 5 names :sure:.

ok reefster :stuck_out_tongue:

sarcasm:

OMG! The new episode of Kirupa: The Kind, Compassionate Barbarian is on Nick, Jr.!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL - right after Zoobilee Zoo!

my real name means “Protector / Strong / Wolf”

Lol reefster. I’m not a drugie okay :P?

sure you aren’t

pulls Mini Bong out of Sharif’s Pocket

Uhh - w-wait. How’d that get there?

Mine is… um… well I was playing with the stickers that come with VHS tapes one day, and there was a HI-FI one, a COPY one, and a MASTER one, and I stuck them together. And um… that’s it.

I swear I wrote that before, has this been posted already? Like a couple of months ago?

yeah, it has. …eh, oh well.

darn! I never have original ideas… :frowning:

:stuck_out_tongue: oh well…

:to:

mines my favorite skate boarder and his initails are MA and his shoe is the C1RCA MA 402. lol

who is your favorite skate-boarder?
and digital, if you read this please go to the firefox plugin thread, I want to help you

I’m no skating fan - but I watched a couple of his runs on ESPN. Tony Hawk is amazing ;).

I love skateboarding too, Circa and I skate all the time together.
Chad Muska rocks!

@ bombing-Mark Appleyard is my fav. skater. hes soo good.

@ sharif- tony hawk is amazing i just wished he didnt just do vert and maybe tried more street, but whatever hes still crazy

oh, that’s who it is, never heard of him :D, oh well… I’ve never stood on a skateboard in my life, but I can drop in like eight feet on inline skates (I play inline hockey)

Hey grinch learn any new tricks lately?? Matt was just over and i can now do 360 flips real good!! im so happy it took me soo long.

@bombing- nice man thats crazy 8 feet!