What's your type?

well, i’ve been piddling around in flash for the last few days trying to get some stuff to work, and inbetween i’ve been playing video games to relieve the tension. ok, 80% videogames, 20% flash. ok fine! only flash when i needed a break from gaming. hhee

****, you also play video games… I never knew those kinds of girls even existed!

• On the back of my backpack I have written:
    Computer Dorks Get NO GIRLS!
    If you are engaged at staring at a monitor YOU ARE A DORK! (read above)
    I love what kidn of remarks I get when I enter my CS class…!

Wow, so it works both ways huh?

hahah, thats a great patch. so wait, you mean computer dork girls get no girls? um. i can’t say i could tell you, not too familiar with that territory. i could try perhaps, for kirupan sociological experimentation purposes…
heh… or did you mean computer dork girls get no guys?
or did you mean that you rmonitor stares back at you?
or did you mean that your remarks love you?

pffft***brain shuts off… leaves a tiny light on in the attic in case someone needs to find the loo

I think your so confused… ur making me confused…:crazy:

ok. lets start over. hi! my name’s golgi! and i play computer games! and i’m a girl! so yes, we do exist! hehe.
and i dont know what you were referring to when you said “Wow, so it works both ways huh?”
:beam:

So there are computer Dorks which are girls… woooah… new concept… thats what I mean…

ahhh. yep. we exist. all 5 of us. highly exclusive club.
no girly girls allowed. lol.

lol! Are you serious 40 hours? That is totaly insane!
I cant go 5 hours without getting sleepy!

yeah. i have insomnia most of the time. :frowning: it stinks. but it’s kinda cool too, cuz i get to be awake more then normal people. so i have more time to do interesting stuff. :slight_smile:

Woah, u got insomnia, that kinda sucks… is it serious?
Sure staying awake is alright, but I hate the feeling when I havent slept, and I look in the moring at all the happy, rested people, i …I just want to hit em with a spoon…

*Originally posted by RussianBeer *
**Lavaboy that is so true! I can only play a few songs, and it works like magic… And money and a car helps…
"A woman’s test in life is material, a man’s test in life is a woman!’
“Men have nice cars, because women like nice cars!” **

If women didnt like nice houses, men would be living in cardboard boxes… haha. I love Dave Chappelle

YEP! :beam: his hilarious!

golgi… where in boston?

*Originally posted by lavaboy *
**If women didnt like nice houses, men would be living in cardboard boxes… haha. I love Dave Chappelle **

i dated a guy who lived in a refridgerator box once.

You are so full of crap! :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by lavaboy *
**golgi… where in boston? **

back bay

*Originally posted by RussianBeer *
**You are so full of crap! :stuck_out_tongue: **

nu uh!!! i swear it!!! i lived next door in a washing machine box… we were PERFECT for eachother!!!

Hey, whatever works! If that’s your thing… hey, who am I to judge!

I dated a Bear once… Everything was going good until I got hungry…

Oh, you both lived in carboard boxes… now it makes perfect sense!.. :sure:

lol… heheheh. thats gross… i never ate my signifigant other!!! hehehe. anyone wanna hear a funny story?