Where do I download "Macromedia Projector" for Vista Home Premium, SP-1?

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi Everyone!

I just joined your Forum today, as I was ‘Googling’ for an answer to my ongoing problem with almost all of my PC games. I run Windows Vista Home Premium, SP-1, on my Toshiba Satellite A-135 Laptop. When I first got this as a gift, I had NO PROBLEMS playing any of my games; in fact, Toshiba included a game console with dozens of games from Wild Tangent, and I could play those games as well as all of my dozens of other PC games that I’d already purchased from sites like: Oberon Media; RealArcade; Shockwave; Alawar Games; MSN Games;, etc.

About a day or so after I installed Service Pack 1 for Vista, I started getting error messages like the ones listed here:
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [FONT=Berlin Sans FB] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2] [FONT=Berlin Sans FB]“THE ERROR MESSAGES”[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2] [COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Berlin Sans FB][SIZE=2] 1)“DRM Keyhole Application has stopped working”[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Berlin Sans FB][SIZE=2] 2)“Game Launcher has stopped working”[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Berlin Sans FB][SIZE=2] 3)“Shockwave.com DRM Application has stopped working”[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Berlin Sans FB][SIZE=2] 4)“This program requires D3DRM.DLL, which is no longer[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Berlin Sans FB][SIZE=2] included in this version of Windows”[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Berlin Sans FB][SIZE=2] 5)“Shockwave.com has stopped working”[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Berlin Sans FB][SIZE=2] 6)“Macromedia Projector has stopped working”[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Berlin Sans FB][SIZE=2] 7)“Director Player Error—Index out of range”[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Berlin Sans FB][SIZE=2] specific to "Ouba-The Great Journey

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I have all of the game manufacturers, as well as Adobe trying to figure out the Flash and Shockwave errors, but NO ONE…not even the mighty Microsoft itself can tell me where I can get a
“MACROMEDIA PROJECTOR” download!

I’ve already made sure to update my Flash and Shockwave Players, but the Macromedia Projector (which someone told me to make sure I had Quicktime up-to-date, & that would fix it…but it didn’t); and the DRM Keyhole Application are the 2 things that has everyone totally puzzled!!

I hope I’m posting this in the right Forum…if not, please tell me where to move it. As you can imagine, after 14 MONTHS of game errors I’m ready to yank out all of my hair! I have over 100 games, and it’s quite frustrating when my PC won’t let me play them. I’m not a “kid”, either, I’m a nice lady…over 50…and I rely on them for entertainment as I’m disabled and spend lots of time confined to bed. Sometimes TV just isn’t as much fun as my games are. They’re a nice change of pace when I can’t find a good comedy or an old Lana Turner movie!!

Is there a place where I can download a FREE Macromedia Projector, as this is the only thing I haven’t been able to find anywhere. Adobe only has Shockwave and Flash PLAYERS, and even I know they’re different…at least I think they are.

I’ve already doubled the RAM, so it’s not a matter of lack of memory, and I have over 65% Free
Space, (BTW, I don’t even use any of the ‘business’ parts of Windows, except for One Note, and as soon as I figure out how to get my Laptop to recognize my All-in-one, I won’t even use THAT!!)
That’ll be my next question…what Windows memory-hogs can I delete in Add-Remove Programs
and still have my Laptop function without exploding:hugegrin:

Sorry…one problem at a time. So, my question is, have I done all that I can so far; and where can I
download a FREE Macromedia Projector…oh, and exactly what is it, and how does it differ from the
Shockwave and Flash PLAYERS from Adobe?

I’m sorry for babbling on and on, but I’m so excited that Google actually used Macromedia Projector and YOUR Forum in the same paragraph…I have hope again!!

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to give me; I really appreciate it.

Gratefully;
Nuts4Mutts :slight_smile:
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Berlin Sans FB] [/FONT]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]