Who likes pigs!?

loud laughs

You fools… I fonly you knew the true power of French food… Raw beef, snails, frogs, baguette with butter… Raaahh!! I’m hungry now!! [SIZE=1]Don’t worry, I’ll be all right. I’ll have a Maggi soup, miam miam[/SIZE]

We mustn’t forget foix gras with a nice '47 sauteurn (sp?)=) =)

MM, MM, good:P

my arteries are hardening as we speak!:stuck_out_tongue:

Rev:elderly:

Oh yeah… Foie gras on hot toasts with Sauternes… Stop it Rev! :crazy: :crazy:

hard to type while drooling:P :stuck_out_tongue:

I was not drooling :stuck_out_tongue: [SIZE=1]I was eating a floppy disc. Quite different.[/SIZE]

sorry, didn’t realize you liked English food…:stuck_out_tongue:

No! don’t spoil everything! Not English food, please! It brings back too many horrible memories.

Violin playing
I was only a kid, and I didn’t know anything about English food.

crowd gasps
I arrived in Brighton, went for a snack, and they gave me…

tension rising
They gave me…

starts crying
They gave me [SIZE=4]Vinegar flavoured Chips[/SIZE] !!! How could they do that to me??

I think it has to do with that “stiff upper lip” that they are always talking about…=)

either that or they have genetically killed their taste buds:P

Actually you get used to vinegar flavored chips. Lays has Vinegar flavored variations of their potato chips, and they taste bad at first, but after a while you get used to them…or your taste buds lose their ability to function =) Pom, I think Indian food surpasses all other foods in the world. Not that I am biased or anything…hehe

Cheers!
Kirupa :asian:

like I said…:nerd:

British food:smirk:

I don’t know… I was raised on midwestern American food and I still think it rocks most other quisine. Mind you, I’m not one of those narrow taste bud Americans who doesn’t like other culture’s dishes, I love eating in all countries. Nothing, however, beats a good rack of ribs, bbq’ed to perfection and set with side dishes of sweet corn on the cob, almond butter string beans, and heaps of mashed potatos.

I make a really mean bbq.

Then again… I have tried cooking lots of different dishes and I’ve always enjoyed them all.

I think if I had to choose a single quisine to eat for the rest of my life, baring all others (and excluding bbq) I would have to go with French though.

I’m somewhat the same, as far as mid-western food. I grew up in a small town that doesn’t exist any more…

I was raised on Aumish food, but not from PA…:cyclops:

then taught French, but in America, by American chefs…:ninja:

then taught backwoods cajun (still trying to master that one)…:cool:

fell in love with SW BBQ (loaded with fat):evil:

so my food is kinda Middle America/with peppers and cumin:rambo:

very eclectic:elderly:

Ahh… Ahmish food kicks serious tastebuds. Those are some people who know how to eat. I think I could live off of their jam and never be left wanting.

good food, and lots of it:cyclops:

I didn’t realize it was Aumish food, until I went to American Regional class:ninja:

Late joining in here, but I have to say that Thai Red Curry with sticky rice is the food of the Gods. Absolutely fantastic. Closely followed by the green and yellow versions of the curry. And Thai Chicken rice is rather tasty as well.

Oh, and I like pigs. Although I keep my relationships with them limited to the bacon fry up kind. :slight_smile:

Thanks Kit, I appreciate the support. :slight_smile: But tell me: do you like vinegar chips as well??

As in vinegar on my chips? Yes. Salt and vinegar, in fact. :slight_smile:

Vinigar chips are good.

All you people are talking about French food, and Thai food, and Japanese food. Dammit! Give me a steak and a pound of bacon anyday. And make sure the steak still ‘moos’ when I start to cut it! I love all kinds of food, but I would have to say that nothing beats a well-cooked, and properly spiced 22 ounce steak. Yes I said 22 ounce. That was the best night of my life. A 22 ounce steak, a loaded baked potato(bacon, cheese, sour cream and butter), french fries, two slices of homemade apple pie, and then a brownie sundae. Man, now that I look at all that food…that was a lot of food…and i was still hungry when I got done…How do I keep losing weight when all I do is eat?

Reading thru this thread was absolute agony for me, because I haven’t eaten breakfast yet, and I’m starving, but I still need to go thru another class…oh, well…then I can eat all I want. :slight_smile:

tomorrow is my anniversary. my wife wants to go to her favorite restaurant, the Hilltop Steak House. i’ll pretty much be having just what you described. mmmm…cows.