Why The Hell?

WHY THE HELL WAS MY THREAD DELETED LAST NIGHT…ALL THAT WAS TRUE AND MY PROPOSED ACTIONS NEED TO BE TAKEN. IMMEDIATLY!!

wat post and wat actions…are you planning on taking over the world? if yes please contact me and we can make plans together! :pirate:

PS Tell noone :evil:

I’m not the one who deleted the thread… I didn’t even see it but if it was anything like the profane reply I have seen from you so far, it’s pretty clear why your thread got deleted.

Well Makaveli, that was pretty much alike. No, actually, he tried to convince everybody that Britney Spear had talent. Totally unacceptable, I fully understand that his post got deleted.

Let’s forget about this.

pom :asian:

BS eh…and i take it you do not like BS?! i mean how could you not like BS? okie okie…her songs are all dopey…and her breasts are fake…but who cares?! :nerd:

i’ll tell you who has no talent. its those fake “rappers” who pretend to be thugs! anyways…another time another place for my rants…

Hey Moon,
Yeah, you posting ridiculous, racist remarks against others…like we’d keep you around :slight_smile: Nice, I’m glad you found another IP. BTW, here’s a link to his post: http://www.kirupa.com/temp/little_kid.htm

If any of you people see him (Pom, Ren, and other mods), feel free to ban this kid!

Cheers!
Kirupa :bandit:

nuff said

ok, anyways Eminem isn’t a white supremist. he just “hates” homosexuals…he just wants controversy…blah i’m falling asleeep…cricket! go watch american history X cuz u might end up the same as the dude who went to jail…we all know what happened in there! :slight_smile: :nerd:

PS what does MOD stand for?? Masssive Over Dose?

haha, you are almost close to figuring out what MOD stands…it’s simply a shorter version of Moderator. You were very very close though :wink:

Cheers!
Kirupa :asian:

that was my next guess of course. anyways…i think Master of Disguise is a much better defination of MOD! i am surely a MOD and i shall die a MOD!