Williamrahtz.com nearly ready to go live!

hi all…

can u give a quick review of my latest project???

it will go live when the artist gives me the rest of the info…

www.zerodesigns.co.uk/rahtz/index.html

cheers…ben…

Nobody here as usuall…
Popup is quite small!?
Why no “default” section visible, s’thing like a presentation of the guy or what he does, or…well, s’thing to fill all this space?
(when the popup 1st loads)
Photography part: why “click to view” (on the arrow) and not show the thumbnails right away, needs one more useless click!? Same in fine art.
Why 5 or 6 passes to get back to the main menu? Nice effect, but toooo long…Definitely! Just lookin at it at the time of writing this, and to see this every time IS too long!
And: why do i need to click my way back to the menu 1st before being able to access another section? Keep the menu visible all the time s’where, and play the effect on selection (but shorter :slight_smile: )
Nice colors, nice background, loads fast, good preloading info…
Hope this helps (if you agree on any of these…)
Keep up the good work! And have a nice weekend…

Site is neet, clean, easy to nav… not bad @ all… three things i wanna mention though:

1. i agree with bro eyezberg, concerning the photography section… i was waiting for something to happen untill i realized that there is the button on the upper left corner askin for a click… maybe you want that to be automaticly clicked…

2. @ the main page… put some more stuff man… common… you got much more to offer… i know you are trying to make it simple… but yet again… too simple seems too empty.

3. lastly… you got a bug in the site… don’t know if anyone realised that… but once you start to navigate and end up somewhere… the buttons that appear on the main page are still accessible even though you can’t see’m… i hope u got what i mean bout that… try it yourself… goto some location, like “about me” section or some… and then once there, move your mouse to whrere the buttons of the mainpage are supposed to be, and you’ll find that you can both click and access’em…

i don’t know EYEZ… but i think that the thingy that happens in bettween clicking on the button of tha main page and geeting to it’s location is a neat idea!!! i think you should keep it ben…

anyhow… i’m sorry if you feel like we are fillin you up with pros and cons but then again… we are your freinds and want you to be better at what you are already PRO @!!!

overall!!! i say the site is cool!! never been shown ideas!!! which makes it even better!

TIMBALAND AKA KKLTD

didn’t say the fx is bad, i like it too, it just is too long to wait for every time you wanna get back 2 the menu… :slight_smile:
anyway, if the client likes it, dont change it :wink: no need to overwork for the same $, right? (i meant £, lol…)

Nice effects i like the colors 2…

thanks guys…

i never take offence from constructive critism… [ some other boards are just full of nasty peeps… with nasty comments!!! ]

thanks for spotting the bug… [ sometimes i miss stuff like that… ]

i think you are both right with click for the thumbs to appear… i think i get a bit carried away with clicking - interacting with the sites!!! :lol:

and i will shorten the transition between the pages…

thanks again…

will let u know when it’s a 100% finished…

anyone else???

…b…

Hey Ben,
I like the site. The effects are quite cool, and the little fade/blur effect on the intro page is pretty neat. Tell me when you are done, I think this might constitute a Site of The Week award :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kirupa

that would be great kirupa!!!

I will let you know…

cheers…ben… :slight_smile: