Bug Hunters Wanted!...going live tommorow... ;]

Hi all…

I promise I will start posting again soon… ;] …

I am gunna launch ZD.//.V3 tomorow…so could you go bug hunting for me…and tell me what you think of the finished site…

I am just finishing the text for the site…so u can ignore that… ;] …

URL: www.zerodesigns.co.uk/tindex.html

Cheerio,
Ben…

It’s great ! I haven’t seen it yet, but the force tells me so…

pom 0]

… Speechless.

Great. Really great. A few things though : in your mail thing, when you press tab form the name text box, it selects the “customize” button. And the cube menu is still very hard to naviguate.

But it’s really wonderful. If Kirupa doesn’t make you site of the week next week, I’ll be the firs to demonstrate in the streets à Paris. Maybe Eyez can join in ?..

pom 0]

Sure!
Not bug, comment: your scroller isn’t too obvious for s’one not used to flash sites, as there are no arrows for up and down, might get overlooked, maybe add some fancy flashing oranbe points …
Bug 1; clicked “profile” first, then “services”, clicked back on “profile”, stays on 'loading"/no content in left part! Same thing when clicking back on profile from “internet” (while leaving the pop-up open). and from graphics too! You got a profile pb! :slight_smile:
Comment no2: still not deactivating menu buttons when window is already open, reloads…
C no 3: no input-checking on the contact form (just look at what i sent you…) before submitting!
Bugs Life…

I think the scroller looks really great. People will have to be smart for a change…

pom 0]

Great job! Definitely improved since last time!

“I think the scroller looks really great. People will have to be smart for a change…” Pom, you’ve got to be kidding me. :stuck_out_tongue: I think it’s evident enough that that’s what it is…but you should never underestimate your user’s intelligence.

My only complaint is that there is no information on the home page. This is a big pet peeve of mine. The home page is a great place for bio info or news. I wouldn’t leave it blank at any rate. I didn’t like waiting for the site to load to see no information only to wait for another section to load. Kind of annoying.

Great job, otherwise.

t2d

I just meant that it wasn’t so difficult to figure out, consequently to what Eyez said, that’s all…

pom 0]

thanks 4 the comments peeps…i have delayed the launch til next monday…as i have been called into a friends office for some flyer design…stuff…

i took the pointy bits out of the scrollers…for the visual effect…i don’t think that it’s that big an issue…peeps will work it out…my beta testers here have…

butts…bugger i keep forgettting them…

Q. Intro or no Intro?

thanks again…

b…

Intro ! Definitely. I love them.
the problem is : how long (reminds me of something…) ?
pom 0]

Truely exceptional Ben…

Personaly, I don’t think it needs an intro… but it couldn’t hurt it.