Wtf

woohoo!!=)

<b>RE-EDITED BY DAN4885: I put senoculars post back!</b>

actually, I know a secret (dont tell any of the actual mods this though) but you can trick the server into thinking you’re a mod if you make a new account with your current account name sith $mod at the end of the name ie.

alex$mod

for me its

senocular$mod

and then just reply to 10 posts which you created with that original name (alex) and the server will see the $mod name as a moderator user - just that your name wont appear in bold in whos online or appear in the members list as a mod because the name wasnt originally created to be a mod… but shh, dont let this out to everyone ok? It could cause disaster for ANY vBulletin forum!

senocular edit:

• previously edited to remove fake method of gaining mod status

:bad:

Now secular, you wouldn’t want to be banned would you? :cowboy:

You think we don’t know about you sneaking around the forum as a fake moderator. Kirupa should have it fixed today, I sent him a message on how to get the $___ problem out of the picture.

:wink:

it was a joke

:crazy:

silly (and gullible) is he who attempts it

How ironic, jubba and lost just old me they tried it and it didn’t work. For some reason I believed that you knew of a way to get past our kirupian security, must have been your AS skills. It’s all good senocular, my mistake. . . .

lol

:evil:

seems now I have the power of the ‘mod’ as the real so called moderators are merely no more than my puppets - doing only as I please!

:bad:

convincing am I in my ways of deception

Not really, just means that I am ■■■■ gullable! :stuck_out_tongue:

You so crazay! :crazy:

sen you jack@ss, you had me fooled too :stuck_out_tongue:

I tested it to make sure. I was sure that Sen was just pulling Alex’s leg, but “better safe than sorry” I never really can tell with Sen. He’s too smart for his own good sometimes…

Yes, better safe than sorry, by all means

*Originally posted by Jubba *
He’s too smart for his own good

:love:

you’re not my type.

Sen = :flower:

:stuck_out_tongue:

:trout:

I just liked that you used that figure of speech - same thing I used in another post.

sen, you fooled three mods? LOL :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

and on top of that, got a date with jubba :q: :wink:

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by dan4885 *
**…You think we don’t know about you sneaking around the forum as a fake moderator. … **

Dan?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

WOOHOO! :slight_smile:

today is my day in the sun.
alas, it will pass, and I shall further be known officially as a “disturber of the peace”

…completely worth it!

*Originally posted by senocular *
**I just liked that you used that figure of speech - same thing I used in another post.

I C now… I thought you were hittin’ on me… :trout:

LOL sen, quite clever =)

*Originally posted by Jubba *
**I C now… I thought you were hittin’ on me… **

who says I wasnt doing that too? :flower:

that is scary!:geek:

Edited by Jubba because Alex is a dork :stuck_out_tongue: