**** you wacom!

why wacom gets all the fame?!? What’s with the Genius tablet? I have a genius tablet and it’s cool but why always wacom wacom wacom?!?

because digital drawing with the mouse is f****** hard…

nless u have a toned down piece of lineart beneath… i’d love to own a wacom… it’d make things alot easier…

Wacom is just that good. Period.

Hey luksy, if you don’t want your Wacom that much I will take it off your hands:evil: Ok, so I was kidding (unless you really don’t want it).

I don’t have one but I want one sooo bad. Drawing with a mouse is such a pain and I don’t have a scanner to scan my paper drawn images.

I have a scanner. Cheap ass sh*tty scanner that renders green lines all over my scanned artwork…

I guess Wacom advertises their tablets more vigorously than Genius? Who knows… have you compared Genius and Wacom side by side and discovered that Genius is far superior? Personally, I selected Wacom because it’s the only brand that isn’t obscure and I’ve read a number of positive things about Wacom. It’s pricey but a good investment. My first Graphire paid for itself in no time and even helped me purchase my Intuos 2.

wacom gives u more for your money. Genius feels really fragile…likes its gonna break easy.

i guess it’s the commercials…